"The War Machine" Rhino - TNA/WWE/ECW - UPLOADED 14/03/12

Sinnerman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can try to get some refs for the ECW attire if you want to do one. Either way I'll probably be picking this one up, since I need a good Rhino for my ECW brand.

That would be very nice of you.

ECW one will be either...

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/r/rhyno/02.jpg

or

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/r/rhyno/16.jpg

but I think he wore the first one in WWF aswell, so could have ECW, WWF, WWE (rhYno), TNA.

this is looking good eh, that is indeed the right face skin for Rhino. He needs sideburns though and the hairline could do with some attention, Nose designs could do with some blending too and I think his mustache should be taller. I would slap some designs on the ends of those eyebrows too.

this is very nice, ur work this year has been really impressive man. liking the sound of ur attire choices on this. hope u do his red wwf attire...i always thought the gold one looked a bit tacky, but thats a personal preference and u might want the gold since his tna game attire will be red and black anyways.

look forward to how this comes along

I liked this a lot at first glance, but looking at it more I'm actually not fond of the eye area.. I think the eyes could be angled more and the dark design from the edge of the nose could be longer. I think the nose looks a little plastic and too cartoony because of the very obvious designs that don't blend too well. The facial hair could stand to be a touch darker (although I know that it was sometimes lighter depending on the length) but it looks too light for the CAW. The face shape is almost there but the cheek X could come in a bit and the jaw outline could go out more. It isn't very far away though, which makes giving suggestions easy. Also, for anyone else that has asked me for suggestions and I haven't given them, I generally give them when I can tell that someone is really trying. >_>

Thanks people, will take the suggestions on board.

I liked this a lot at first glance, but looking at it more I'm actually not fond of the eye area.. I think the eyes could be angled more and the dark design from the edge of the nose could be longer. I think the nose looks a little plastic and too cartoony because of the very obvious designs that don't blend too well. The facial hair could stand to be a touch darker (although I know that it was sometimes lighter depending on the length) but it looks too light for the CAW. The face shape is almost there but the cheek X could come in a bit and the jaw outline could go out more. It isn't very far away though, which makes giving suggestions easy. Also, for anyone else that has asked me for suggestions and I haven't given them, I generally give them when I can tell that someone is really trying. >_>

Do you mean the ones at the end of either nostril pointing downwards? Also I'll have a better look at the facial hair because I had it about 15 points darker before but it looked a bit too dark in game. I'll check again though.

Thanks!

whoa! thought that was a texture at first look. very nice. His tats and logos(texture quality) are on CC if you need them. Great work on the face-

Do you know what tags they are under?

Nevermind found em, took me ages to draw the *censored*ing spiderweb perfectly too :s.

Archived