Tym Misery's List of WWE13

SuicidalKissesProduction™

This is obviously what I want to see, in WWE13. I've played the game for four months now, basically unlocked everything there is to unlock. I've come up with what needs to be adjusted & Fixed in WWE13, a lot of this I have said before.

Pre-Set Movesets/Divas: Could you possible at least attempt to give the Pre-set movesets their actual moves? Boogy-Man should not have the same Moveset aside from Taunts, Signatures & Finishers (Which he hadn't got last year, the Worlds Strongest Slam isn't the Boogy-Slam!) to JBL who hadn't even got his actual running clotheline from hell. As for the Divas Can you Fix whatever you issue with the Divas are? We do not want to see the Stacy Keibler “Gut Kick” where they almost fall on their backsides & Can't connect with a move afterwards, we don't want to see the Divas use the Women's Elbow until one of them falls out of the ring. We don't want to see Generic movesets for all the divas...

Create-A-Superstar & The Lack of Create-A-Diva: Please, If your going to do anything with Create-A-Superstar. Add More Hairstyles! We don't need Fifty Mullets, yet No Comb Overs! Also Fix the Point System, I shouldn't use up all my points by simple adding Hair! As for the Divas, Add More of Everything. Seriously? What in the blue hell where you thinking when you did the Hairstyle, we literally have Generic Hairstyles of Two tails, Vickie's Hairstyle & Choppy Long hair. The Only one that looks good is the new one with Two different colors, but that can only be used for one diva!

Create-An-Entrance: This is actually mainly for Divas, How about a few Pre-Sets that aren't Maria, Melina, Torrie Wilson or Mickie James? How about Lita? How about a few Divas that don't enter from the bottom rope!

Reversals for Submissions/More Submissions/More places to add submissions: How many superstars only have one submission for each part of the body? Zero, specially superstars like Shawn Micheals, Bret Hart, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rero, Danial Bryan, ect. Give us the option to add as many submissions where we want in our moveset, also GIVE US MORE SUBMISSIONS! Specially for the back, Full Nelson & Cobra Clutch? Seriously... How about Sleeper Hold (You know because nobody actually hits them from the front), Abdominal Stretch, Octopus Hold, Leg Locks, Arm Locks, Shoulder Grab...ect. Also Give us more Reversals for Submissions, would you see Santino “Power out” of a Full Nelson from the Big Show! You wouldn't see Dolph Ziggler “Toss” Big Show over his shoulder to reverse the cobra clutch, ect. We need Different Reversal animations for Submissions...

Design-A-Storyline: ADD MORE OF EVERYTHING, the lacking of Scenes has literally killed this mode.

WWE Universe: Have everything to do with Editing a Brand in Editing a Brand, I shouldn't have to go to the schedule just to edit Titles. It took me forever to notice how to edit the different shows on the Schedule, put everything in Editing a Brand. Also make scenes more easily to come acrossed without them being repetitive, I shouldn't be able to view an attack from the crowd five times yet never view someone getting taken out with a belt, ect.

Create-A-Finisher: Do something with this, it's Blocky, Glitch ridden & Lacking anything new.

Roster: the Larger the roster, the better the game. Let it be legends, Rookies, Maineventers everything, the larger the roster, the better the game. Give us more superstars, rookies, legends...

Create-An-Entrance part II: This is actually for Title Entrances & Tag-Team Entrances, let us create our own or use our regular entrance for Title Entrance. Let us Create-A-Tag-Team Entrance, also if your going to keep us from using multiple people in different tags then let us create-a-tag-team entrance depending on who the tag team partners are. The Miz & Big show wouldn't act the same as Big show & Kane, Triple H in Evolution wouldn't act the same way as Triple H & Shawn Micheals. Let us make different entrances depending on who the tag team partner is, much like different tag-team finishers depending on the member is.

Also, this has been an issue for years: Ditch the Pre-set Title Animations, you know the Causes Floating over the shoulder, Going through clothes. The Title should be as 3D as the Clothes, it should Go through them. I'm tired of having a Diva Caw have the Title Float a mile away from their body, Superstars having the Title covered up by their clothes or body itself....FIX THIS!

Also give us the ability to add different entrances for different attires, much like Triple H automatically had the DX Entrance when wearing the DX Attire. We should be able to edit our themes/entrance for custom superstars....

To finish this off, Keep the Unlocking System the same & Keep Road To Wrestlemania as it is.

Updated: I've also noticed a lot of problems since posting this:

Fix:

- The Fact that CAWS Don't show up on the match screens

- The "Stagger" Motion when hitting a running move early in the match & The Ability to hit a running strike/grapple at the beginning of a match

-Two Ground Finisher AI, if a Superstar/Diva or CAW has Two ground finishers they will do their wake up taunt and then stare at the opponent.

Updated: 2/24/2012

Add:

- The Ability to Fix an entire Universe Card before beginning it, it is actually annoying to go back just to make a match for everything.

-The Ability to have a choice at the end of every match (Much like Season Mode in Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain) Where you have a choice to celebrate or Attack after the match. It would be good for Heel or Face turns so you can decide without them being so random.

- More Soundbite names: Seriously, Navajo was put in but not simple names like Mat, Tim, Nathan, Nate, ect?

- Add more commentary names: Seriously, half the soundbyte names aren't even on the list for commentary.

-For WWE Universe to have a selection for Each brand to be Supershow or not, so if we don't want people from the other brands interrupting the show we're on then we could make it a brand only show.

- More Multi-Championship Entrance, in doing so stop Auto-Selecting the Over The Top Rope Championship Entrance. I shouldn't see Rey Mysterio going over the top rope after winning two tities...

Fix:

- How when CAWS are on the match screen in universe they show up at Textured Black guys with White Wrist band

id just be happy if they fixed the rankings and community creations and let you set the whole match card out in advance. Also being able to look back at past match cards would be nice

I was thinking about that as well, I'd also like them to Fix the Tag-Team Championship rankings. Specially if you have both Titles on each brand, winning on title from one brand shouldn't automatically give you a title shot for the other tag-team championships on the other brand.

And you couldn't have put this in the wishlist thread why?

Honestly who in the blue hell is going to look through fifty thousand pages? At least when you have Fifty Thousand separate threads, they are easy to find and see. Besides, I want opinions. You can't recieve that in the Wishlist thread.

Whatever

Your response is immature.

I was gonna say the same thing about the existing wishlist thread but again, these are things we can all agree with and unless a mod copies and pastes the first post of this thread onto the first post of that thread then keep this open for discussion.

Agree with what you said, all very good ideas.

SKPTymMisery needs to work for THQ. seriously can someone tweet this page link to stephensonmc. he needs to this read this. one style you should to add your list for caws SKPTymMisery is facial hair length sliders. i've always thought we should have the freedom do choose the length of facial hair.

Archived