I just want to say, that the Gender Inequality in WWE Games kind of sucks.

Slateboard

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rock: First I was going to come in here and say that this is one of those :cry: arguments about No Female Vs Male Matches. But now that I've read everything it is very true, I don't understand why the Divas can't get a Normal F'n Gut Kick. We don't want to see the Pathetic Stacy Kiebler Version of a Gut Kick for every Diva, that doesn't make sense. They should nearly fall on their ass well attempting a gut kick how can you follow anything up with that, how about the Repeating Women's Elbow Glitch until the opponent falls out of the ring?

Talking about Create-A-Superstar, what in the blue hell happened to the Diva portion. Literally we get vickie's Haircut & A load of Predictable Two Tail cuts and then pathetic looking long hair, the best one is the two colored long hair. But that is only one haircut, that you can't use on mutiple Divas.

How about Create-An-Entrance, can we get some Diva Animation besides Maria, Malina, Torrie Wilson & Mickie James? How About Lita? How About a couple Divas that don't get in by the bottom rope....=_= not all Divas do that and it looks rediculous. That is one of the main reasons I can't stand tha Divas in these games, they are horrible done. The Moves are generic as hell... The Women's Elbow Glitch & "Gut Kick".

As for the idea of "Women Tag Team" Title Belts, there isn't any in the WWE. The Only Claim you can make is it would be like the Divas Edition to the Champion of Champions belt. That is the only Championship belt that doesn't actual exist, all though the Divas don't normally have enough Tag teaming Ability for the championship to be in the game. I'd rather have them fix the issues with the Divas so they are worth playing as, rather then handing out championships that don't exist in the WWE.

Also the idea of Renaming Title & Superstars that already exist will never happen, will you people please let this go. Also How can you put on an Entire Diva Show? Specially with all the issues that exist, as I said I'd rather have them focus on the problems rather then doing this.

Figured I'd quote myself, since people seem to scan through the answers previous to their own. I've come up with a lot more issues, we need the ability to have six-tags, six-battle-royals with Divas. If it happens in WWE, it should equally happen in the WWE game. Doesn't make sense why they wouldn't give us the simple Six-Tags or Six-Battle-Royals for Divas, yet in Smackdown Vs Raw 2005 they gave us the pointless Bra & Panties and 2007 Fullfill Your Fantasy.

Aside from that I wouldn't have an issue with them allowing us to have Diva Tag-Team Champions, I believe they haven't done it because of the slow percentage of Diva fans and they'd believe that a lot of people would call it out as a waste. Unlike the Twenty-Three Titles we got this year (Which I hope they keep in & Add more for WWE13!) where Superstars are used more then the Divas are, I prefered the WWE Women's Wrestling such as Lita, Trish Stratis, Fabulous Mula. Not Models/"Divas" such as Stacy Kiebler and Candice Michelle...

I'd also like to point out that out of the entire Woman's Wrestling Division only Three Divas have ever been in the Royal Rumble, Three does not an entire women's Wrestling roster make. So why do you expect them to allow every Diva/Women's Wrestler to compete in the Royal Rumble?

The only problem I have is that males and females interacting physically in a match leads to a DQ even if it happens accidently. I also hate when a female manager throws you off the top rope and it leads to a DQ but here Superstar will win the match when it should be the person who was thrown off the tope rope that wins. Managers just need to be removed permanently though if you ask me.

The only problem I have is that males and females interacting physically in a match leads to a DQ even if it happens accidently. I also hate when a female manager throws you off the top rope and it leads to a DQ but here Superstar will win the match when it should be the person who was thrown off the tope rope that wins. Managers just need to be removed permanently though if you ask me.

Keep managers, BUT they need to be overhauled. Also bring back manager entrances like in LOW.

I think everything pre2010 was great for the divas. The fact that i can not have a 6 diva battle royal is really annoying and i just hate having a 4 diva as a substitute.

As I know from prior knowledge, THQ doesn't add the 6 diva matches or 8 man matches because of a graphics issue. The PS3/Xbox 360 will lag if these matches are put in. You can even try a 4 man tag team with 2 divas. Ittl lag badly. As you see there is a full crowd. But that leads me onto my other point.

In HIAC & Elimination chamber matches, if you look closely, you can see half the crowd is cut out in order to be able to run it without ruining the experience. So why don't they just cut out the crowd in these matches? I'd sacrifice a few crowd members for more people in the ring anyday!

Archived