This is a Test - UPLOADED

NickBreaker!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks pretty good!

If only the running big boot was in.

Have you tried using the CAF Big Boot? It's probably better than using one of the running ones, although it is slightly Bicycle like.

He has the Bicycle Kick and Full Nelson Slam as signatures and 2 versions of his Test Grade TKO for finishers.

The bicycle kick really just happens so quickly that you hardly notice the little skip at the start, as you can see from the pic it looks about right.

The Alex Riley finisher looks right for him and the Swinging Jaw Breaker looks good for when he did it on smaller opponents.

Wanna give him a tan, add shine to the yellow and silver trunks and void the crotch blur. Caws.ws dont like this chat I guess.

Need fresh eyes on the face for final tweaks as everything else is done.

As far as renders go, these are what I'm looking at. Think the first one is the best but I would prefer one of the middle ones....

5v2gi0.jpg

Wanna give him a tan, add shine to the yellow and silver trunks and void the crotch blur. Caws.ws dont like this chat I guess.

As far as renders go, these are what I'm looking at. Think the first one is the best but I would prefer one of the middle ones....

5v2gi0.jpg

Yeah, I'd go with the 1st one.

5v2gi0.jpg

First pIcture looks best,here is a better pic

test4dh.png

here is just a quick bump to see if there are any more suggestions for face morphing etc. before I add the finishing touches.

His entrance call name is 'Andrew S Martin'. I hope everyone is cool with that.

Yeaahhhhh, ready 4 the upload family!!! THIS IS A TEST

here is just a quick bump to see if there are any more suggestions for face morphing etc. before I add the finishing touches.

His entrance call name is 'Andrew S Martin'. I hope everyone is cool with that.

You could always just use the letter "S" as his call name as it would sound like Test when said with custom entrance music.

Just a suggestion.

I thought my save was perfect with 50 CAWs all set the way I wanted but when I saw your Test and that kidsampson made you some sweet renders I had to cut somebody from my roster to make room for this amazing Caw! Goodbye Dre41 Justin Credible hello Test :) looking forward to the upload its great!

I thought my save was perfect with 50 CAWs all set the way I wanted but when I saw your Test and that kidsampson made you some sweet renders I had to cut somebody from my roster to make room for this amazing Caw! Goodbye Dre41 Justin Credible hello Test :) looking forward to the upload its great!

Dre41 Justin Credible? The only only Credible you should be entertaining is linked in my sig.

This is uploaded:

Nickbreaker

Test

ECW

Caw Features:

Selection render

4 x ECW attires

custom entrance tron (based on his ECW tron)

3 x crowd signs

CC only seems to work here in the east coast U.S. from 3-4am to 7-8am so I got up early this morn to try and download this but only see the signs and trons on your upload list... tried a few times looking up by your name, the tags, most recent and whats hot but each time nothing. Have you uploaded the caw yet too or just what I'm seeing?

CC only seems to work here in the east coast U.S. from 3-4am to 7-8am so I got up early this morn to try and download this but only see the signs and trons on your upload list... tried a few times looking up by your name, the tags, most recent and whats hot but each time nothing. Have you uploaded the caw yet too or just what I'm seeing?

Hmm, well it said upload complete, honestly these servers are an embarrassment to the McMahon name.

Also Spirito, what's the story with all the CAWs you uploaded to CC?

Answered this in Dre41's This Is ECW post. Quick reply... 90% of what I have uploaded is Dre41s work as I know him on facebook and Xboxlive and asked him if he would like me to reup his caws so he could download them and have them with renders... his reply was 'I'd appreciate that I'd like some renders for my caws' I had thought I'd post them, he'd download them and then he'd ask me to delete them but here it is like a week after that initial conversation with him and I haven't heard back if he wants them down or if he even managed to download them. Initially I wrote nice descriptions with each caw but after having to retype things a dozen times because CC kept failing to upload I just gave up on typing descriptions. So there's your answer. I have renders for all 50 of my caws but I'm not reuping work of people who didn't give me permission or ask me to do so. Spoiler Blotch emailed me on here and wants me to do the same for him so eventually when I get the time I'll do him the favor too.

Archived