NickBreaker!

2nd March - Uploaded

Nickbreaker

Test

ECW

Caw Features:

Selection render

4 x ECW attires

custom entrance tron (based on his ECW tron)

cas. file, render and real tron

http://www.mediafire...z96t9q1e945w9kw

3 x crowd signs (featuring edited versions of these textures)

o5dz86.jpg

This is a remake of the Test CAW myself and Phenolicious made last year.

91m1d1.jpg

2uqdjif.jpg

11hz3ph.jpg

massive thanks to XHPDAMAGER for these HQ pics, good egg.

2rrqiyw.jpg

wj6s1i.jpg

Massive thanks to themastadon who fixed the PTs for me.

ibb8z4.jpg

All the PTs are ready to go. I'm just getting around to doing the tweaks and fixing things like the crotch blur, shiny trunks and tan.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks very nice man, not a fan of this era of test...but u have captured him very well. and thank god for the editor being able to get around crotch blur lol. any plans of coverting this into a test and albert era?

uuuummmm, well his shiny trousers are in the game, pus I have a silver detailed PT for him, I checked out some hairs for it and the HBK/James Storm hair looks good for that era. The body skin would have to be edited, which could be a pain (unless it can be easily 'edited' I dunno).

Basically I'm not really interested in doing one but it could be done.

Anyway Shock, its far too late to be thinking about that. It'll be time for our porridge soon so I'm gonna hit the hay.

ha ha well dont do it if ya dont want to man :P hell when this is released i may convert it myself...besides i cant say ive seen any good alberts floating around these boards yet anyways

and porridge? bacon and tattie scone roll for me pal lol

runny egg and tattie scones mate!!.... lol. or a wee black pudding and bacon doubler wi a bottle o irn bru.

ha ha well dont do it if ya dont want to man :P hell when this is released i may convert it myself...besides i cant say ive seen any good alberts floating around these boards yet anyways

and porridge? bacon and tattie scone roll for me pal lol

Or something else.....PM me.....

if you are gonna use a render how about this one

http://ecwfrenchtrib...w_Martin_21.jpg

If you wanna convert it to the right format I would be grateful, the render options are a bit limited for him.

Looks great.....are you doing all short hair attires or are you goin to mix it up?

All the attires I'm gonna do are in the first post bud, all ECW.

Very nice man,looks better than last year I dig this texture for Test.BTW Shock for my Albert search BME.

I take it you mean face skin, yeah I'm into it. The other one has not transferred well to the new game.

Will post an update later.

Cheers for the feedback. This will go well with the other decent WWECW caws from this year, (RVD, Sabu, Lashley, Dreamer etc.)

I like it but personally think the eyes and eyebrows need tweaking. I would say slight less width in eyes and than move them up abit more in Y and then maybe eye eyebrow type they are better ones for him they need to be closer to his eyebrows overall and maybe less angle but wrong shape. It's simple tweaks if you look at refs

Attires are great though so far

I like it but personally think the eyes and eyebrows need tweaking. I would say slight less width in eyes and than move them up abit more in Y and then maybe eye eyebrow type they are better ones for him they need to be closer to his eyebrows overall and maybe less angle but wrong shape. It's simple tweaks if you look at refs.

in-game can look a little weird. I really wanna get capped pics but none of the 3 dazzles I have seem to want to work. Will get onto those tweaks but if some good egg wants to sort some pics for me they would make it into my 'face five' and I'll send over the CAS file.

This looks great fam.. R.I.P. Test. Any idea on upload date?

R.I.P indeed. Upload will be this coming week. Happy with body morphing, just needs a few tweaks, wanna do a Del Rio style skin tone (just a little pinker than the default).

There will be a custom tron I made before I could add the real ones, and 3x crowd signs from the PTs.

I like it but personally think the eyes and eyebrows need tweaking. I would say slight less width in eyes and than move them up abit more in Y and then maybe eye eyebrow type they are better ones for him they need to be closer to his eyebrows overall and maybe less angle but wrong shape. It's simple tweaks if you look at refs.

in-game can look a little weird. I really wanna get capped pics but none of the 3 dazzles I have seem to want to work. Will get onto those tweaks but if some good egg wants to sort some pics for me they would make it into my 'face five' and I'll send over the CAS file.

This looks great fam.. R.I.P. Test. Any idea on upload date?

R.I.P indeed. Upload will be this coming week. Happy with body morphing, just needs a few tweaks, wanna do a Del Rio style skin tone (just a little pinker than the default).

There will be a custom tron I made before I could add the real ones, and 3x crowd signs from the PTs.

Word... Definitely appreciate the work and detail u putting in this 1. It always seems a lil more meaningful when it comes 2 wrestlers that we lost prematurely.

Archived