WFS Showcase

Tafkat

Hello everyone!

After years of reading this forum I've finally decided to showcase some of the CAWs I made for the caw league/e-fed I run down here in Italy, I won't bore you with the backstory of the federation, so I'll jump directly to the important stuff. They're not nearly as good as some of the CAWs that I've seen posted here, but I'm proud of how they turned out, so I hope you like.

This is Nathan Storm, one of the few who have been around since day one and he's THE icon of WFS, although he recently turned heel and created a stable (named The Force, hence the armband) opposing the authority figures.

"Astonishing" Max Cougar is probably the most iconic e-wrestler this side of the Alps, a multiple time World Champion in every fed he's wrestlend and by far the best heel ever. I don't know why he wears an eyepatch, but, you know, traditions.

Josh Blaze is The Next Best Thing, youngest kid on the roster and hometown boy, ready to be one of the top faces around for years to come.

Afroman and El Hulko form the Green World Order, a tag team (formerly a stable, but they lost a couple pieces so they're down to only 2 active members) I mainly use as comedy relief, but still they're able to manage a few victories here and there, making them absolute fan favourites... aaand they have a hot blonde valet following them around.

More to come!

Thank you all for the great comments!

Almost all the PTs I made for my CAWs are already on CC since I use it to back them up when I need the slots, you can find them under the tag "WFS". The finished CAWs aren't up yet, but will be soon-ish (minus some details, mostly tattoos, that I edited from downloaded PTs since I'm really really really bad at making tats...).

Simon Steed is the reigning WFS Champ, who finally won the title last November after a couple of years of being that guy who always seemed on the verge of success but always missed the last step. He has an alternate attire I hope he'll never use 'cause I don't really like it, but the guy's from LA and jumped on the Clippers bandwagon the moment Chris Paul landed in town.

Speaking of NBA references, this man wearing a Pistons jersey from the Bad Boys Era is "Extreme Boy" Tommy Kent, a tough guy from Motor City and one of the most technically complete wrestlers on the roster.

When you say hardcore, you say Red Revolution Raven. He's one of the originals, current FTR Champ (our hardcore title, though I opted to show his regular entrance, that I think works pretty good with his theme song) and he who won more titles than anyone ever in italian e-feds.

Magnus Borg and Kenny McZax are two 2nd generation wrestlers, respectively son of one of the top pure wrestlers of the late 90's and nephew of Rex and Dylan McZax, the equivalent of the Hart Brothers in our little universe. They work as a tag team and are part of Nathan Storm's stable.

If I'm fast enough to post before the server crashes again, I've got more :)

Kamikaze has been a mainstay of the hardcore division, and has recently started to poke into the main event scene after winning our rumble (that happens every year in december, and gives the winner a MITB type shot to the WFS Title). His attire is pretty basic, but I like his tattoos (the wings on the back are actually the only decent tattoo I've made myself, loosely based on this)

Brad Romero is one of my favourite CAWs, as he draws inspiration from multiple sources. Started out as a regular Joker from The Dark Knight, but then he became a darker charachter more similar to an ECW Raven, even if he still wears the facepaint.

Like Romero, the idea for Brian Donnelly, a hard hitting irish big man, came while watching The Black Donnellys... but his jersey gives away what other inspiration was used while creating this CAW. And, yes, he uses the same entrance music 99% of irish CAWs use... but, c'mon, that's just PERFECT.

Rush Hour were born when Kevin Barone and Shinobi decided to team up after both their previous tag teams were forced to split. They won the Tag Titles as soon as they had a shot, and have held the belts since.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every CAW also has its own signs, too bad they are rarely shown during the entrances :P

I'm working on some new stuff now, I finally got the game back after the BR broke WHILE PLAYING (I was probably playing too much, but man... I was really feared for a moment that my PS3 broke with it :S)

Every CAW also has its own signs, too bad they are rarely shown during the entrances :P

I'm working on some new stuff now, I finally got the game back after the BR broke WHILE PLAYING (I was probably playing too much, but man... I was really feared for a moment that my PS3 broke with it :S)

Yeah I did the same thing for svr11, I wanted to use the signs in the replays to put any writing I wanted on the titantron by booming in on them but the signs I created wouldn't show up in the replays. I haven't tried make a video yet, only one caw being developed at the moment, so I don't know what the game is capable of. One thing I do know is I mustnt have played the game at all because I have no idea how to play thus game with its controls lol

The good news is that I have finished four new CAWs. The bad news is that the Windows version I had on my MacBook stopped working, so I can't record right now (no OSX drivers for GameCap yet, right?).

In the meantime, I finished the highlight vid for our 'Mania, called Anarchy in the UK, that got to the 7th edition last June, I hope you enjoy it (the video contains a few CAWs I havent shown here yet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8fmTuJa2sI

Huge update here!

Probably the best among the new CAWs. I don't really know much yet about the character. Shane Hero's supposed to be something similar to a IWA-MS / early ROH heel CM Punk

Schizophrenia already was part of the roster, with a Fight Club style, split personality gimmick. Next season he's coming back with a new name, new attire, slightly different attitude.

The Artist (Formerly Known as Alex El Tova) has a similar gimmick to Damien Sandow. Actually, it's the other way around, since The Artist debuted in WFS more than a year ago. Plus, he has a masterpiece as theme song.

Aaron Anderson hasn't had much success so far, being a shut-up-and-wrestle guy in a roster of smooth talkers, but maybe with a manager/valet by his side (who was supposed to resemble Stoya, but you know how bad female CAW faces are in this game) he can find his way.

Rex McZax has been in italian caw/e-wrestling since before italian e-wrestling even existed. Started out in english leagues, became a legend, sparked a dinasty, then he retired and now acts as a GM for WFS. In the entrance vid he has his cut scene attire on, but I made a ring attire just in case.

Ok, so, if I described who Travis Pain is, I would probably exceed the post limit.There's nothing spectacular about his attire, he really doesn't need it. But I think his entrance is about as good as it gets.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived