Sonny Stark

Obey

Handwritten.png

Sonny Stark

The Scene Sensation

After a few months in the business and a some missed shots at multiple championships,

Sonny grew a little tired. Tired of being overlooked, tired of being just another face in the crowd.

He decided to take faith in his own hands and grabbed the first opportunity he could find to knock a

close friend out, someone who got more attention then he deserved.

Sonny changed, he's in the shape of his life and gives his all every time he's in the ring!

Eventhough he had given up on high flying moves a while ago, there's one move he still likes to use

every now and then, an unforgiving springboard somersault neckbreaker.

Apart from that move, he uses alot of mocking and impact in his moveset, like the finisher that

he adopted from Prince Devitt: The Single Underhook Lifting DDT (

Bloody Sunday).

IMG_4931.jpgIMG_4932.jpgIMG_4933.jpg

The back tattoo says: "Life To Love"

After some joker decided to take the crotch blur out I was out of ideas of what I should do for his attire, And with a pain in my heart I decided to drop the rose paint tool and just go with this simple paint tool, used for a simple but effective attire! He may be uploaded in the future, when I finish his chain grapples!

Woah man, this is looking very promising, so jelly of your paint tool skills haha.

Well in the end there aren't a whole lot of paint tools on him! I have made him 12 different paint tools in total, but this is what I ended up with :P

When they fixed the blur bug I could dismiss atleast 3 paint tools :[

Archived