How did your injured superstars returned?

Oliber.

In my TNA Universe, Bobby Roode somehow goes batshit and injured Abyss, James Storm, Jeff Hardy and Kurt angle. Here's how they returned:

• Abyss - interfered in Roode vs Jarrett match, takes out both.
  • Jeff Hardy- appeared doing commentary, but still listed as injured. Weird.
  • Kurt Angle - randomly booked in a steel cage against Gunner.

Here's my favorite:

• James Storm - taken out by Roode, gone for two months. Interfered during Roode vs Garrett Bischoff, but only stayed on ringside. After the match, Roode was about to smash Garret with a chair, but Storm got the chair away, and smashed Garrett. The following week, Roode ans Storm formed a team, Beer Money reunited!

The antics of Universe normally :censored: me off so much because of the random stupidity of what the wrestlers do(the other day The Miz turned face even though several weeks before he attacked CM Punk with a steel pipe then was celebrating with Punk! GRRRRRRRR) anyway the 2 returns I had were pretty cool, it was McGullicutty VS Cass Ziggler, returning from injury, ran down and nailed McGullicutty and high fived Cass then when Cass turned his back Ziggler hit him with the chair too

The second one was better, Barrett put Orton out for months and months about 7 or 8 I was Wade Barrett VS Zeke,a fter the match it went to cut scene of Barrett getting a chair, returning to the ring and going to attack Zeke, then Orton's music hit and he stood on the rampway while Barrett stood there doing the "it can't be possible" look and acting cowardly heel,Orton ran down and beat him up

Thought that was the best thing I'd ever seen in Universe

I'm pretty sure I have those cutscenes before. I'm loving and hating Universe at the same time.

Here's an update to that Storm/Roode saga:

• Just captured the tag titles as Beer Money, James Storm is the #1 contender for the WHC.
  • Held the tag titles for a month, then lost it to Mexican America at PPV.
  • Storm and Roode was also booked for the event, Storm regained the title , and they feuded again after that
  • The next next week they are booked again on a tag title rematch, which they won. lol.

Gosh, I love it.

• Kofi Kingston returned as a SmackDown Superstar in the Raw Main Event... between Dolph Ziggler and Rey Mysterio. He turned heel (what I wanted him to do) and built a team with Ziggler (what I've planned since SvR 2010).
  • Sin Cara returned to save Rey Mysterio (Mr.-Return-himself^^) from Hunico on SmackDown
  • Jimmy Uso returned at ringside of Jey Uso before Jeys match with Zack Ryder. Right after the match one Uso wanted to attack Ryder but... Primo returned to save Ryder. Face turn Primo, Heel turn Both Usos (The greatest way how a feud started in my Universe.

Off:

• Next week it was Ryder & Primo vs. The Usos, where Ryder & Primo won. DZP reunite and Usos discussting with each other (still a team)
  • One week later Jimmy Uso faced Ryder & Primo in a Handicap match, because Jey haven't come to the ring. During the match Jey runs in and the Usos won.
  • Next week it was Primo vs. Jey Uso which was won by the Jey again. (No cutscene so I thought this was the end of the feud... but...)
  • a 6-men Tag-Team match between Ryder, Primo & ??? and Usos and Curt Hawkins. Mystery partner of Ryder & Primo was... Epico. during the match Hawkins leaved the ring and Primo won after a backstabber. After the match Ryder gets attacked by Primo & Epico. (Ryder gets replaced by Epico in DZP)
  • Next week it was Primo & Epico vs. Ryder & ??? as the myserious partner Hawkins made his way to the ring. I let The Major Brozkis win, because I want that team. After this match The Usos attack them.
  • Next week I had two remarkable matches of this feud o.o
  • Epico vs. Trent Barreta for some reasons. Epico defeated Trent, after the match Natayla runs in and congratulates Epico.
  • The other match was Hawkins & Ryder vs. The Usos w/Primo which was won by the Usos. A cutscene (with some bugs, lol) with Natayla and Epico on the stage and Primo joined them.
  • Next week it was Epico & Primo w/Natayla against Hawkins & Ryder. Win for the Brozkis and Natayla turned on Primo (and Epico but just a cutscene with Primo. What a long stable-time...)
  • This was the end of the remarkable matches with The Usos, The Brozkis and The Primo & Epico... stupid end, nice feud for me..

* Tanner Littleton (Caw of myself) returned from an injury caused by Sheamus after a match between Sheamus and RVD. This return was a Russo like swerve. Instead of attacking Sheamus my character attacked RVD and sided with Sheamus.

* Sting returned in what was supposed to be a match featuring Undertaker and Stone Cold vs. Triple H and Chris Jericho. Instead I got the partner replacement cut scene where sting replaced Austin. This one actually made sense as it was Triple H who put Sting out of action.

Trish got injured at the hands of an attack by Beth Phoenix. A few months later at Survivor Series, Trish's music hit after Beth retained her title against Kelly, and she came running out and the two brawled.

And more recenty, Beth returned from her injury, forming an alliance with Rosa Mendes and attacking Kelly.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this happen to anyone? My (well , actually Pac.'s) Austin Aries was injured for over a year. I played around 8 months and waiting for him to return, he did attack Bully Ray around the 6th month, but he was still listed as injured.

To be exact, it's 1 year and 7 months that he's been injured. -_- Looks like I'm giving him a mega push once he returned.

I haven't had any injuries in a while but the last one I had was Christian who was injured by Big Show just before WrestleMania. Big Show was in the World title picture though when he returned so they didn't really start a feud. Christian returned and a couple of weeks later took the Intercontinental Championship from Kofi Kingston at the Breaking Point PPV.

Punk and ADR were both injured prior to HIAC. At WrestleMania, Cena vs Rock for the title was the Main Event. Punk returned and attacked The Rock from the audience during his entrance. After Rock won, ADR returned and attacked him too lol. I was trying to stretch out a best of three with Cena and Rock that went all the way to SummerSlam, and their second match was going to be at ER. But I'm going to have them team up against ADR and Punk.

Archived