Weird Rankings for CAW-heavy Brand

Zay+ Player

I've searched, and haven't found this issue, so please forgive me if I'm posting a repeated topic.

Since I've FINALLY been able to download all of the CAWs that I wanted from CC, I can stop holding off on starting the Universe mode. So what I did was set up a brand of mostly current WWE superstars, and the other w/ mostly ROH, TNA, and indy wrestlers. The weird thing is, the non-WWE brand's roster rankings are all screwed up, as they are being sorted based on the order in which I've either created or downloaded the CAWs, while the ex-WWE stars on that roster end up showing at the very bottom (Brock, Batista, Morrison, Chavo, and Kozlov).

Has anyone else experienced this?

Haven't tried Universe yet, but if you put a lot (or all) CAWs in a Royal Rumble, after a while they start coming out in either exactly the order you selected them or exactly reverse of the order you selected them (no randomness). Happened last year too and possibly the year before, I can't remember.

I was expecting for the rankings to be sorted based on the superstar's overall attribute, but instead, it made the first CAW that I created (of myself) as the number one contender to the brand's title. I was hoping to bring him up the rankings naturally, as I have his overall at 77, and also have him in a tag team. I guess I'm just going to have to force book like crazy.

One problem here is that rankings are slot specific. For example, If the first caw you make or DL is AJ Styles, and get him to #4 in the rankings, then delete him and overwrite that slot with a new seperate caw, that caw wil automatically be #4 on the rankings. Also, i think the longer a caw is there, the more the system books in matches, increasing the likelyhood it will be given oppurtunities to advance in rank. Also, DLC guys always start at the bottom of the rankings, at least in my experience.

What I don't get is that I still do have CAWs in the WWE-heavy roster, but they didn't show up at the top of the rankings. Also, I guess I could understand the DLC guys ending up at the bottom of the rankings, but wouldn't it make sense for J-Mo, Chavo, and Koz to show up at the top of the rankings seeing as how they're pre-made?

Archived