Best in the World, CM Punk - by Shock (Both slots uploaded - thanks to rewmac)

Shock_800

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even better but one or two suggestions any chance you could texture the nose to get rid of some of the shine .. And without spoiling things look into a shaven look.. And look into the eyebrows they are abit longer then this perhaps texture that part too like we did Rvd.. Look into these .. Close now :)

Can't spare any textures on the face...doin the arms with 2 pts each so not to look pixelated. That's the problem with punk attires font take up many pts...but his tattoos do :( will try more eyebrows though man. I could maybe add a design on top of the nose and reduce the shine via editor, but not sure if the overall body shine would just overwrite that. Not like clothing where on a seperate layer.

And I will see about clean shaven look. Cos knowing punk...2 weeks from now he will be growing it all back lol. But i will see how long he stays clean shaven

mni update, fixed the brows and hopefully nose doesnt look so shiney now that i have blended the side nose designs better and actually fxed my cap settings so colours are coming through better and not looking so bright.

also added basic pt work for the attires, as i say will need to texture the metallic blue effect in, but im pretty sure his ec look will be the 1st attire on the 1st slot...but even though he is clean shaven i do still need the darkness above the lip and chin so can probly get away with altering the trans so sort that look out fairly quick. but as i said, i may give it a bit of time and see how long he stays clean shaven...but i do like the ec trunks and kickpads so doin them regardless lol

updated face, fixed the tashce as was buggin me before and changed the eybrows and played about with the cheeks based on suggestion from bhangra.

so hopefully thats the face final for this look. then goin to get to work on tats and the like as well as other facal hair looks for the attires i posted.

and @lyriqz, hopefully u can see my cap pics before made the colours a bit brighter...but these were like 10min pts just to make sure i was gettn right widths and sizes of the stars and how the placements would look lol.

see in game, they always have that scowl expresion so tryin to get a nuetral look on the caw to me is key. and i agree the eyebrows have that weird look about them, like u say lyriqz, sad...but in game u cant tell cos when wrestling the game gives the emotions anyways...but like i said if i had a few more layers i would have edited the eyebrows a bit more, brought them down on the inner parts and faded them out at the outer edges...punk really is hard to caputure mainly cos of all the tat work involved...have to use all the pts on his attiires, which kinda sucks.

maybe thq will add more pts slots in next game or even give us 10more layers, can only hope. but glad this is being recieved better, i aim to make some great headway on this and few others in the next two weeks..even found out im off work next week, which is a bonus haha.

next updates will be attires and tat work i imagine

Actually I might make the new t shirt with the Halloween attire as he wore it last night on raw, plus means i can have the stubble look hes sporting the now. And ice cream bar t will be night of champions yellow attire

...this would basically mean I have a free attire so I may wait till mania and see what he wears then or yeah his RR attire would be cool. But gettin tats finalised this week or next and attires will be easy done.

Archived