Bobby Lashley Conversion by KartikKannan Now ONLINE

Kαятik

Tags are TNA and Kartik_Kannan

Credit to dest07 for this amazing caw. I made this from a some caw formula for you topic. Thanks to that guy. The 360 CAW had more layers, so I tweaked a bit. Not much, but a lil. Hope you like it. Any pics for his trunk designs? Attire requests and suggestions accepted.

2daaavr.jpg

credit to Krad for the pics.

Sorry dude, not feeling the conversion, he looks like a coloured Kryton from red dwarf!

It's cool with me. I like it. Its maybe just my cam. Well, I edited the shine and made the designs blend more to the skin color. Il post the updated pic in a few.

Credit to dest07 for this amazing caw. I made this from a some caw formula for you topic. Thanks to that guy. The 360 CAW had more layers, so I tweaked a bit. Not much, but a lil. Hope you like it. Any pics for his trunk designs? Attire requests and suggestions accepted.

45ab0a40.jpg

76651b72.jpg

Updated face.

Does it stop right at the end and hang for ages?

Ive had that for weeks uploading and downloading. It took me 5 attempts today to get bg James uploaded and another 5 for Desmond Wolfe.

I usually cancel once it hangs though but today I left them and eventually they ticked over.

Great stuff, I'll be on the look out for this if CC ever lets me download a caw. I've not had much luck in the past 3 weeks.

Seeing as you've saved me time and in turn done me a big favour making this (he was on my to do list), I'll do some pics for you too if you like and pm them to you.

Archived