CONight's WWE '13 Wishlist

CONight

I know there's already a few other threads of feature wishlists for WWE '13 and beyond, including one that's even stickied. I'm making this thread separate because all these other threads are full of people with little knowledge of programming asking for features that are way more complicated to implement than they realise. No offense.

So here's my reasonable/realistic wishlist for WWE '13:

Older features to bring back:

• create-a-title belt - Yes, we had this feature many games ago, (I forget exactly how far back you have to go), and as much as I love the selection of 20+ belts they've given us in '12, it's time to give us back this freedom.
  • Tournaments - A lot of past WWE games let you make tournaments. People still like to make their own KotR tournies, (I know I do!) Give this back!
  • Guest Ref - Several games ago there wasn't an actual ref model in the ring, so they took this feature out. Now there is again, and now it's time to give us back the guest ref feature.

Technical stuff:

• More than 6 models in the arena at a time please! - Developers have been squaking about not being able to go past this for a couple console generations. Pardon me, if the freaking Nintendo Gamecube can put 128 marios on the screen at once, I should think the almighty PS3 and Xbox 360 can get more than 6 models in there. We should atleast be able to get 4 vs 4 legit 8-man tag matches. Some people have claimed that with all the programming needed for a wrestling character we can't have alot of models. Hogwash! We're not asking for 128 marios. At most 30 or 40 guys for a realistic royal rumble, but I'll admit that would be a challenge. This 6 model limit has been in place since the fricken N64, you can't tell me two console generations later we still can't get more than 6 in there.
  • Stop limiting how many CAWs,logos,arenas,etc. we can have! - We are in a console generation where consoles have internal harddrives with plenty of storage capacity. There's no longer a legitimate reason to limit how many CAWs we can have as if we're still playing on an N64. Even back then, I would buy a large capacity memory card JUST for storing CAWs. Even Fire Pro Wrestling on PS2 let's you have 500 CAWs. Come on people, this 50 CAW limit is silly at this point.
  • tweak remarkable matches - This is a little one. Just fix it so if we change a remarkable match, the game doesn't try to book it again.
  • tweak custom titantrons - I love this new feature in '12, just a couple things needed to adjust: 1. Give us the option to just use the template video by itself without inserting clips of our superstars. Sometimes a template video will do the job. 2. How about letting us make videos for tag teams & stables?
  • tweak injuries - I actually like this new feature, but this initial version of it does have issues. This is to be expected since this is the first game to use it though. I think the easiest solution to the problem is to just let us manually control injuries. Let us toggle the injured setting where we edit superstars, and have a specific method of injuring superstars. WWE '12 allows you to focus on a specific body part during a match, so you can build on that system to injure a guy when you actually want him to get injured.

New features:

• Create-a-Tag Finisher - I think this is the next obvious step with the create-a-finisher mode(s), shouldn't be too complicated but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait until WWE '14 to see this.
  • Create Universe Cutscenes - I'm not asking for as great a detail as we can get into in the storyline maker mode, (that will take a lot of work to really implement) just let us pick a few guys like we're making a match and let them fight at ringside. Like a guy getting jumped as he's about to cut a promo, or a guy calling out another guy. I currently accomplish this by making a no DQ match that ends when my guy hits his finisher. The game already generates cutscenes in Universe, all I'm asking is to let us do that manually.

Well I think that's a pretty good start!

There is a wishlist thread for a reason. doesn't matter if people in that thread don't have the knowledge about the programing doesn't mean you have to create a new thread for your wishlist, use the official wishlist thread like others do.

Nice but.. there is already a wishlist thread dude.

Um, go back and read the first line of my post. :annoy:

Well, first off that easily comes off as an insult.

Secondly, it doesn't matter whether or not you have knowledge of programming or whatever, that wishlist is there for a reason and you don't get to bypass it just because you think your smarter than everyone else.

Archived