The Leader of the Selfish Generation.

Pac.

Any news on this Pac?

I 2nd that emotion.. Havent seen Pac in a minute.. I neeeeds this and his Burchill..

I have most of his ROH creations, check those out like now!!! Then put in Steen's entrance music and piledrive Triple H 6 times in a row for fun :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was on yesterday. And not saying he's one of them, but some creators have grown discontent with THQ's servers, thus in return becoming discontent with this site and some of the rules as well, when it comes to CAW sharing. I don't blame them, but with that along with the fact that the servers don't even freaking work, people may be burnt out.

If this gets done, it'll get done, and I'm sure we'll be the first to know about it.

It's a shame as there's only two Roode CAWs on CC. For the breakout TNA World Champion, that's astonishing. I've got one downloaded by The Baron, as Dre's didn't want to download and seems now to be gone entirely.

I want Bobby in WWE - he's so much like a young Triple H, it's scary.

He was on yesterday. And not saying he's one of them, but some creators have grown discontent with THQ's servers, thus in return becoming discontent with this site and some of the rules as well, when it comes to CAW sharing. I don't blame them, but with that along with the fact that the servers don't even freaking work, people may be burnt out.

If this gets done, it'll get done, and I'm sure we'll be the first to know about it.

It's called taking your ball and going home. I think a little girl named Austin was good at it. XD

I think they should just close these threads instead of getting peoples hopes up.

^ not choosing to close their threads means there is a chance in the future that the creator will upload it.

Not trying to be rude, but some people just need to calm down and wait for the final product. After all, it's the creator's decision if he's gonna share it or not.

^ not choosing to close their threads means there is a chance in the future that the creator will upload it.

Not trying to be rude, but some people just need to calm down and wait for the final product. After all, it's the creator's decision if he's gonna share it or not.

Sure, people have been whining a lot. It's annoying reading through every page and seeing "any updates bro" "Yo bro any updates man".

At the same time, these games are yearly installments and some of the CAWs people want have been idling for almost 6 months, some with very little updates or info. With the CC the way it is and all of these new games coming out (ME:3, Diablo 3 in May etc...) people and CAW makers have lost interest in this game. I doubt they want to come back to this installment with all of the glitches and who can blame them?

But at the same time, either close the thread and let people know that you're done or get somebody else to finish your stuff so the people that have been wanting this stuff haven't spent their time for nothing and can finish it off themselves.

I know, I know. "You aren't a CAW maker, when you put the hours in then you know what we go through and then you can do what you want and blah blah blah" I don't mean to offend anybody, I guess I'm just trying to put out another POV.

I can't blame anyone for being disillusioned with the servers and the game - I'm seriously considering trading it in for FIFA Street or F1 2011.

He uploaded this as is with 4 attires. Full ring attires but, no entrance attires.

When??? I was on his creation page yesterday on CC, and didnt see Roode..

I just searched Robert Roode most downloaded.

Sure, people have been whining a lot. It's annoying reading through every page and seeing "any updates bro" "Yo bro any updates man".

At the same time, these games are yearly installments and some of the CAWs people want have been idling for almost 6 months, some with very little updates or info. With the CC the way it is and all of these new games coming out (ME:3, Diablo 3 in May etc...) people and CAW makers have lost interest in this game. I doubt they want to come back to this installment with all of the glitches and who can blame them?

But at the same time, either close the thread and let people know that you're done or get somebody else to finish your stuff so the people that have been wanting this stuff haven't spent their time for nothing and can finish it off themselves.

I know, I know. "You aren't a CAW maker, when you put the hours in then you know what we go through and then you can do what you want and blah blah blah" I don't mean to offend anybody, I guess I'm just trying to put out another POV.

You know, he isn't entitled to put out anything.

Archived