MCWrestling

iSmex.

Marcus checks the Adrenaline match card and he sees that he has been left off of it. This dissapoints Marcus, but what can you do?, Marcus just decides to go and chill in the Cafeteria.

TBC.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marcus checks the Adrenaline match card and he sees that he has been left off of it. This dissapoints Marcus, but what can you do?, Marcus just decides to go and chill in the Cafeteria.

TBC.

Have I ever talked with Marcus before?
|
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel has just finished up some food in the cafeteria when he sees Marcus, alone. Ah Marcus, that sure takes him back to when the two feuded over the Television Championship, and then Marcus stole it right back. Gabriel, title on his shoulder, strolls on over to his fellow Englishmen, with a grin on his face.

"
Hello there Mr. Marcus. All alone today are we. I see your no longer Television Champion. Finally dropped that title along to some other jobber did we after sullying the legacy I placed upon it? That's no surprise to me, I was always surprised you even had the capability to hold a title that far down the ladder.
"

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette'

It had been many hours since we last caught up with Sora, and there isn't much to really catch up with. As said earlier, Sora wasn't in the mood to really do anything. It had been a boring day and a boring few weeks as well. But, that all will change tomorrow Morning when Sora steps in the ring under the tuterlage of Alex Shelley as he once again takes Sora under his wing to train. This time it was just for getting ring ready following her arm injury. As for what she was doing right now, well. Sora could be found within the locker room she shared with Jayson. She was on the laptop, browsing a few sites is all. Pretty bored.

Marcus: "I did lose the Championship, yes but I never diminished it's Legacy. And don't worry, it wont be long before I become the Champion again. I deserve another chance at it due to Morgan's cheating. I also think you should check your history pal, I have won four Championships whilst in this company, which makes me one of, if not the most succesful Superstar in the company. So maybe I could be given a shot at that nice and shiny Championship of yours?; wouldn't take much effort to take it considering I already took the TV Title off you back in October."

The Banter
|
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel always hated the fact that Marcus had won the Television Title from him, seeing as he had very little respect for Marcus. Well he had little respect for anyone, Marcus just got himself some special notice.
I see the line about not losing to Gabriel was removed too. The 5th of December is all I have to say about that.

"
Yes Marcus you probably could beat me for this title, as long as you had some other jobber in the match who could take the loss for you. Remember you never pinned me for my title you cretin, I lost that title unfairly. But do I care, do I care you're the most decorated man in this company? No because what did you win? A Tag Team Champion? The Television Champion. Why don't you tell me how many reigns you had as the World Heavyweight Champion, or is that hitting a sore spot for you? We're in very different leagues my boy. I'm the main event superstar, the face of this company while you.... you're more like top jobber.
"

Gabriel smirks, adjusting his title, just in case Marcus failed to spot the large, gleeming strap of metal around his shoulder. Did he mention his title?

Marcus: "If having won two Tag Championship and two television Championships makes me "the top jobber" then I'm more than happy to take that role. And differnt leagues?, I'm sure if I was given a chance to prove my worth for that World Championship I would be able to "qualify" for that league that you're in. I've had only one chance for an opputunity which was in a battle royal that every bloody superstar was involved in, so it doesn't really count. Should MCW management decide to allow me a proper oppurtunity like they did with you, Dynamite and even "Thunder Thorton" who was given a shot after just two matches, then I would be able to take that Championship Gold from around your waist, or as it is now, Shoulder. And if not me, then someone else should, because seeing the Title being held by a man from Blackburn is pretty gross if I say so myself."

Back on the team
|
Gabriel Gospel

Oh did he just bring up Blackburn? Bring it on. Gabriel does his patronising laugh, pretending he is highly amused. He wipes a "tear" from his eye.

"
It's good to see you have spirit Mr. Marcus. Or is it simply you being completely delusional? I know which one my money is on. Face it Mr. Marcus you couldn't win my title after a million attempts. And before you pull the one that everybody does, the give me a chance then if you're so confident, then know that isn't going to work. I don't hand out title chances to losers. It's bad enough that Cody got a chance but you, you're something else. I mean Dynamite couldn't beat me and you were always the weakest of that little tag team. You'll never win this championship.
"

Gabriel grins as he takes off his title and holds it in front of him, just to rub it into Marcus a little bit more.

? Y N A M I T ? ? #OVER

<<And it's a new day today, Sunday to be precise, and that means that Dynamite could have a couple more hours in bed than usual, as it was the day of rest, before setting off to the arena. It was pretty cold outside, with Dynamite's iPhone reading the official temperature as one degree above freezing, so he's wrapped up warm because of the cold. Eventually, after wading his way through the cold, Dynamite arrived at the MCW Arena to an inviting warmth. It was so warm that Dynamite could already feel his eyes closing over, despite only just waking up. A tired looking Dynamite then continued on with his journey and went in the direction of his locker room, keeping an eye out for anyone in the vicinity.>>

TBC; Anyone :cool:!

Marcus: "Well I wouldn't really say that I was the weak link of the Tag Team. I was the reason we won the Championships in the first place after Dynamite got his arse kicked so I had to save the match up to win the titles. Adding to this, I've had two Championship regins since the Tag Team split, whilst he's had one. Sure I haven't had a win over him, but if I had allowed Big Zeke to attack Dynamite during my Steel Cage match with him, I would've won, but instead I got rid and Zeke and ended up losing. Anyway.. at this moment in time I'm focusing on getting back the TV Title from Mr Morgan and attempting to go two matches without losing which seems impossible for some reason, so there'll be no Marcus as World Champion just yet. But trust me, once my time comes, I'll be the one with the Championship and you'll be the one asking for Title shots, which you wouldn't get if I had anything to do with it."

An insane wookie
|
Gabriel Gospel

"
Mr. Marcus I didn't come here to listen to your life story if I am being honest, which I am. You can have your dreams of being World Champion and all of that, but not all dreams come true. Not everyone is good enough to be the best and you're not the best Mr. Marcus and you never will be. You may have won all this gold but winning titles against the likes of Tyler Morgan and James Hanson isn't really a thing to be proud of. It's good to know you at least have some ambition, but.... I doubt you'll ever be as good as me. In fact I can guarantee you'll never be as good as me. No offence to you or anything, but I'm simply that good.
"

Gabriel lets out an obnoxious laugh to himself, because he is an ass.

Marcus: "I can agree that you are a good wrestler and you are at the top of your game, but your smugness and big headedness is one thing I dislike. You honestly feel as though that because you have won the world title, you're better than everyone else? That is beyond true, especially since you cheat to win half of your World Title matches. Are you scared that people like Dynamite and Jayson Addair will take your Championship away if you don't have those lackey's of yours cause distractions and cost them wins? If you want to gain my respect, you'd drop them and start defending the Championship as a real and honest Champion, which is something you are not."

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Oh, when we erupt into the room! And hear the sub go boom! I feelin' easy to resume. This right here, I swear will end too soon. It's a good song to workout to and that's what Cody Rhodes was doing. Working out. Working out and listening to the quoted song which is Katy B's Katy On A Mission, a great song that can really get one going. Lifting weights, running the treadmill, all that good stuff, it really gets Cody Rhodes going and it was only helping him prepare even more for his match against Jayson Addair that's coming up tomorrow night on Adrenaline. What's going to happen in the main event? No-one knows, but it's sure to be one for the ages with two of the best that MCW has to offer going one on one together with Gabriel Gospel on commentary and Prestigious at ringside, acting as the MCW World Heavyweight Champion's enforcers. Also, can't get on MSN, dudes. Fml.

? Y N A M I T ? ? #OVER

<<And it's a new day today, Sunday to be precise, and that means that Dynamite could have a couple more hours in bed than usual, as it was the day of rest, before setting off to the arena. It was pretty cold outside, with Dynamite's iPhone reading the official temperature as one degree above freezing, so he's wrapped up warm because of the cold. Eventually, after wading his way through the cold, Dynamite arrived at the MCW Arena to an inviting warmth. It was so warm that Dynamite could already feel his eyes closing over, despite only just waking up. A tired looking Dynamite then continued on with his journey and went in the direction of his locker room, keeping an eye out for anyone in the vicinity.>>

TBC; Anyone :cool:!

THE
JANITOR

'evil stare...'

Glen Maffu; MCW's Janitor. Was backstage at the arena of course, and currently on his break. With that said, he was up to no good. He was currently dressed in a black robe, covering his face. Weilding a Scythe in hand; Grim Reaper style. He was stood just outside the office of Avram Shalom, about to scare the foreskin back on Avram. But that's when Glen noticed Dynamite walking along, giving him an odd look. Pissed off, he threw the scythe down. "
Who do you think you are? Judging me? Screw you!
". With the scythe thrown away, Glen took the black robe off as well, throwing it away to reveal his Janitor Uniform. From that outburst, he took off down the hall backwards. Keeping eye contact with Dynamite as he went.

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette'

Of course, one person who saw that little outburst was
. She had been sat down, minding her own business as she sent texts back and forth between herself and Lara. But that outburst, well. It grabbed everyones attention from all around the hall. Sora had to say something, break the silence between workers. "
I knew we had some weird people o n the roster but, it seems to be a company wide problem from the looks of things
". She said, then getting up from the production crate she was sat on; sliding her phone into her back pocket. Yea, Glen is weird.

"The Assassinator" Daniel Bryan

After a few hours of resting and chilling, followed by a rather long in-ring practice session with one of his crew men, it's safe enough to say that the day was a good one for Daniel Bryan. He was able to extract the time for his personal life, and was more than successful in completing his schedule. There's still no clue as to who Bryan will be facing on Adrenaline, but let's face it: It's gonna be an ass-kisser only. Those are the only group of people Dynamite talks to, being the leader of that group. But the problem here is, all the top ass-kissers, Dynamite, Cody Rhodes, Jayson Addair & Shawn Hunter, are already booked in other matches. Hell, the Main-Event pits Rhodes against Addair. LMAO! This should be renamed to Ass-Kissing Wrestling. Now THAT would serve as a threat to Ass-Kicking Wrestling! Anyways, Bryan is on his way back to his Locker Room, after completing all his work. He's texting on his way, and that is when he almost bumps into... Dynamite! "Woah, watch where you're going you f--" He spots right there, having seen the face of the person. Speaking of the devil, here he is! "Get out of my face, you moron! Haven't you done enough already?!" He looked Dynamie dead in the eyes while and even after saying that, waiting for the 'unexpected' arrival to leave, as soon as he bumped into "The Assassinator".

GO TO HELL!

WHAT!?
|
Gabriel Gospel

"
If I want to gain your respect? Why would I care about getting your respect. As a matter of fact, yes I am better than anyone else. It's not simply an act it is a fact. I am the World Heavyweight Champion for a reason, you know? You can try and justify yourself in some sort of moral high ground position all you want. I win by whatever means I see fit, and it works. I'm still the champion, nobody has been able to stop me, nobody has been able to beat me. You and all your friends can moan that I always cheat of whatever, but I would just like to point out I always win as well, so what does that say really? It says that I am doing it right. Maybe I'm not doing it in the same way you are, but then again why would I want to be compared to someone like you anyway? You can all say what you want about me, I've heard it all before. I don't want your respect, I don't need it. You should all be looking for my respect because I am the best. I may not be your ideal image of a champion, but that doesn't change the fact that I am the champion.
"

Gabriel gets up in Marcus' face now, very cocky, placing the title back over his shoulder as he grins, looking into the eyes.
He then steps back, whiping the hair from his face. He then turns around and walks off, of course feeling he won that little debate. He strolls away, confident with how things went.

Marcus walks the opposite way of Gospel and goes to order some food from the Cafeteria as his "exchange of idea" with Mr Gospel has pipped up his appetite.

? Y N A M I T ? ? #OVER

<<Just to clarify, Dynamite had only just arrived at the arena, and so hadn't seen the match card for tomorrow night's Adrenaline yet. Good, now that we've gotten that out of the way, we can get back to what Dynamite is doing, or just did. He wasn't too far from his locker room when he came across a robed man in the hallway. He then gave the man a funny look, and the man de-robed and revealed himself as the janitor; a big let down. In true janitor fashion, he got mad at Dynamite before storming off. Dynamite then assumed that his day was set to resume, that was until a verbal approach was made by former MCW Women's Champion, Sora.>> "You certainly said that right, Sora. You've got, well, that guy, then you have the likes of Daniel Bryan, Adam Valentine, and Gabriel Gospel; and even guys like Edgar Von Durer are a few cards short of a full deck. Anyway, how's things? You been up to much lately?"

OT: my new Updated App with the new Gimmick.

Tyler Morgan

batista-stomach-musles-pictures1.jpg

BIO:

Tyler Morgan grew up in a big city known as Seattle, Washington. He is the son of TNA Superstar Matt Morgan. Although his father never talked about his son Much. Tyler Morgan followed in the footsteps of his Father. he enjoyed wrestling and watched WWE, he talked about how one day he would be the best, baddest, and greatest Wrestler in the world! He did pro Wrestling in College, and wrestled in Companies like AKW, PURE, PRIDE, MCW and WWX. He Looks forward to what could be his next moment to shine

Characters Real Name:Tyler Morgan

Characters Ring Name:Tyler Morgan

Nickname(s): The Voice of Insanity, The Doctor of Destruction, The King of Pain!

Height: 6"2'

Weight: 223 lbs

Hometown: Seattle, WA

Billed From: Seattle, WA

Disposition: Face

Gimmick: A guy with a bad temper.

Attire: Black Pants that say "Voice of Insanity" going down the right leg. He wears sneakers.

Tag Team:

Allies

-Bobby Owens

Enemies

-Randy Kingsly

-Adam Valentine

Trained By:

-Mick Foley

ENTRANCE "Animal I have become" by Three Days Grace

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8hn7xNSHGgU

Entrance Discription: The Lights go off as "Animal I have become" by Three Days Grace plays, A bright light shines on the entrance ramp as Tyler Morgan steps out with a metal bat in his hand he walks down the ramp looking side to side, he climbs into the ring and puts his bat in the corner. He climbs a turnbuckle and starts beating his chest

MOVE-SET

Finishing Moves:

-Morgan Stunner

-The Voice of Insanity (Three Closthelines and Super Kick to the head)

-Corkscrew DDT

spinningimpaler.gif

Signature Moves:

-Soaring Moonsault

-Falling Hammer

Starship_Pain.gif

-The Final Word (Spear)

-Tornado Leg Drop (360 Degree Leg Drop)

Submission Moves

-JackHammer

-The Guillotine (Crossface)

Common Moves

-ButterFly DDT

-SpineBuster

-Backbreaker

-Punt Kick

-PowerBomb

-Spinning Neckbreaker

-DDT

-Top Rope Cross Body

-Diving Headbutt

-Weapon Moves

-Facebuster

-Suplexes

-SuperSuplex off Top rope

-Corner Chokes

-Hip Toss over top rope

-STO

-GTS

Titles:

-TFW Tag Team Champ (Hardcore Nation)

John Cena and Tyler Morgan

-2X TFW World Champion

-AKW Extreme Champion.

-Current MCW Television Champion

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette'

"
Nothing at all. Was put on the backburner by management, and I'm still forbiddon to compete. I'm thinking Avram doesn't want a lawsuit on his hands if anything goes down in that ring with my injured arm. I wouldn't sue but, guess I can his thought process... How about you? Started missing Yuri yet?
". Of course; Sora was cleared to begin training. But that's it, she can't compete and won't be for a few more weeks. And that's if she can meet what is expected by the MCW medical staff.

Tyler Morgan -/\- Hardcore Icon

Tyler Morgan had seen the card and finds out he will be in yet another tag team match but this time with a superstar of pretty high skill Edgar Von Durer. Who happens to be a champ just like Tyler Morgan, this match will definitely be exciting although Tyler Morgan finds out he will be facing Ian Roberts he's a little annoyed hes not a big fan with Ian being the number 1 contender for his title. He'd actually much rather have Marcus be the number 1 contender. It's just something that Marcus does that makes it easy to beat him and remain champion. Oh ya he just sucks. So Ian might actually be a challenge and thus he needs to be done with and that means he might need a Hardcore Stunner to put him out. And Tyler Morgan has no problem with doing that. First and formost Tyler Morgan decides he needs to train for tomorrows match so he decides to head to the gym of course to begin his tough training in order to win tomorrow and of course to win at Neverlost which was one of his main goals he decided to set for himself. He feels if he sets goals for himself he can easily acheive them because he is a Champion! And that's the way they do things around here!

? Y N A M I T ? ? #OVER

<<Forbiddon? FORBIDDON?! Oh, she's forbidden, I get you now. Anyway, it appeared that Dynamite hadn't been paying much attention to what Sora had been doing, as it had slipped his mind that she was injured. It's a shame that MCW management would deprive one of their most successful female wrestlers for competing, and because of an injury nonetheless. I wonder why they didn't ban Dynamite from defending the MCW Tag Team Championships alongside Marcus after he fractured his ribs. Inconsistency? I think so.>> "That sucks, Sora. I don't know why MCW would want to shoot themselves in the foot like that; surely they could have you sign some sort of release form so that they are not held accountable if you injure yourself again. As for me, I'm doing okay; I kind of feel like I'm on a roundabout at the moment, and can't get off. And Yuri, what an... odd guy. Kind of like that janitor dude but shorter and more Asian."

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette'

"
Well, I guess you're right. Never thought of Yuri being too weird, but. Guess you saw him more than anyone else. Nice mask by the way, though; I think you may of had it on a little too tight
". That could be why Dynamite is feeling the way he does. Could of been stopping the right amount of blood being pumped around his body, to his head. Maybe making it harder to breath or something. Never quite know. "
As for management, I don't mind really. It's given me some time off to reflect upon the division, and I'm determined to be back before MCWMania. The divas division sure does need a boost"
. With being put on the backburner, Sora had been able to watch over the divas divison. A division with her for the most part; pretty absent from it. And of course, Sora saw somethings she liked and disliked. What exactly? She'll be sure to mention them at some point.

Tyler Morgan -/\- Hardcore Icon

ASAINS

Tyler Morgan walked into the gym and he started stretching before his workout becausethat was a key part so he wouldn't tear any muscles. During his stretching he began to think of his match tomorrow. What would he do to complete the match, which move should he use and how would he be able to capitalize on his opponents moves. Also why does this keyboard autocorrect Tyler Morgan's RPer's words to something completely different. Anyways back on subject Tyler Morgan would finish stretching as he walks over to a Benchpress machine and begins to lift weights he wanted to start easy so he started with 100 pounds, just so he wouldn't tear any muscles. Of course he new he could lift more. He just wanted to be safe that's all.

Antonio Cesaro's theme is heard over the PA System followed by an array of boos from the fans. As the Swissman makes his entrance, the usual confident grin on his face is replaced but a scowl. He then would enter the ring and take a microphone and begin speaking in his native language of Swiss German as the fans react in boos.

Antonio Cesaro // Very European

For those of you who did not understand me, I suggest you learn the language. That's what's wrong with you Americans, you do not care to be cultured. While you people only speak one language I speak about three, but that is another speech for another time. I'm out here to tell you people I no longer will sit in the back and wait for my chance in the spotlight I deserve, but I will take my spot instead. Before I got here to MCW I was a huge star all over the independant wrestling scene, but now.....Now I'm being ignored and I will not stand for it anymore. It's time I became true to myself once again and myself is not Antonio Cesaro, that is a name of a nobody. From this point forward I am now to be referred to as Claudio Castagnoli, thats the name of a winner.

Claudio pauses for a few seconds and begins speaking in his native Swiss German once again this time the confident grin returns to his face as he continues.

Claudio Castagnoli// Back to Basics

Now before I came out here I talked with Mr. Shalom and he gave me permission to have a match at NeverLost, but I have no opponent. So I am here to make an open challenge to anybody in the back who thinks they got what it takes to stop me on my way to the top of MCW. I doubt anyone has what it takes but whomever does except my challenge they will get a severe and painful lesson on what it's like to be.....Very European

Claudio's music hits once again and Castagnoli smirks confidently and leaves the ring as the fans severly boo him out of the arena.

OT: Cesaro is now back to Claudio Castagnoli and a heel and if anyone wants to accept my open challenge PM Shaun to let him know

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
Dynamite was confused by what Sora meant when she said about him wearing his mask to tight. Was it linked to the roundabout comment? Perhaps, I'm not really sure. But anyway, it is a lot less restricting wrestling without a mask on compared to wearing a mask, and Dynamite was pleased that he no longer had to wear it. Perhaps that was why he hastily removed his mask at Afterlife, before the following events took place.
>>
"
I may well have been wearing my mask too tightly; the thing was a killer! It's a lot better wrestling without one, a lot less restricting. Did Jayson ever tell you about that time we, well Thunder and him were playing Dance Central and Yuri suddenly burst out into dance? It was absolutely hilarious! And I suppose you get to recover fully before you return so that you are fighting fit and ready to go once your arm is one-hundred percent.
"

Archived