KENTA, final Update,NO Mercy Attire added, Now live

Orchio

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eyes are throwing this off for me. He's got big pupils, but I think that's pushing it a bit?

Did you start with your 2011 Kenta? That thing was awesome.

Eyes may seem a bit weird but the normal eye choice takes away from the appearance IMO and yes I used my 2011 KENTA as a base and built from that :;):

Looks good. Seems like the nostrils could use a bit more width. The mouth looks good but for some reason it looks a bit off which i think might be due to the sides looking like he's frowning. 1 thing for sure I see throwing it off is the mustache style which kind of makes him look like an older japanese guy.

Update in first post, widened the nostrils a bit and added skn 8 preview as well as some in game shots.

Applied Sam8Madness moveset from last year (with tweaks ) to this and it works really well, but I need to ask you guys do you prefer the sigs to be G.T.S 2 and Jumping Kick (Busaiku Knee Kick) and finishers to be Punt Kick and LeBell Lock (GAME OVER) or should I swap them about?

Punt kick isn't used very often. He only did it a handful of times to begin with, I've only seen it twice actually.

Jumpking kick and Daniel Bryan Multiple Kicks would probably fit best for sigs, game over and GTS for finishers.

It's kinda up to you though, I'd probably include the punt as a sig just because it can't be used anywhere else, and you get that much more accurate variety.

Also make sure to add the Kharma Bomb or Batista Bomb as a move substitute.

Great Youtube channel for Kenta move references: http://www.youtube.c...KENTAkicksheads

Also, I think it's Strong Spirit? For the wake up taunt. Flows pretty well.

Archived