KENTA, final Update,NO Mercy Attire added, Now live

Orchio

Been working on him with my Misawa who apart from an entrance is set to be uploaded by the look of things, once again credit to The D for his techniques .: :): and any constructive criticism is welcome and probably needed.

Big thanks to El Fufu for the NO Mercy PT's and D-Driller who was initally going to do them but couldn't get them up.

Tags: KENTA

Ruaidri

Caws Ws

9sch84.jpg

15xra09.jpg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 pt's for his tights... 2 pt's for his boots...

im not 100% on what attire you mean but still =P

I'm on about his current attire and if it's only four pt's I might try and use the rest of the layers to use designs to make the facial hair a bit more realistic.

About 4-5 pt's.. i hope you have better and more plentyful refs though... (please bare in mind i cant get on mediafire to download big files of refs as im only on my mobile)

Most of the refs will be from that site as it's one of the few were you can get regular Puro refs and I'll put them in a collage for you if that works.

I think the eyes are a bit too much to be honest. I understand he has big pupils, but they're nowhere near that big or pronounced. The normal eyes would probably be better on the balance. It's looking really good, morph and detail wise though.

I'll post a pic with the normal eyes later as another reason I used these one's is that it makes it look less cartoony if you know what I'm on about, still need to decide on which hair will fit him as well.

Archived