TNA PayPerView Arena's and Ring Ka King Logo/Arena

Hazi

Could Someone please Create these Arena's or point me in right direction to finding them on

X-Box Live.... Thanks

Genesis

Against All Odds

Victory Road

LockDown

Sacrifice

Slammiversary

Destination X

Hardcore Justice

No Surrender

Bound For Glory

Turning Point

Final Resolution

Also could Someone please Create or point me in the right Direction for these aswell

Ring Ka King Logo

Ring Ka King Arena

It is TNA's India Developmental Territory.... Thanks again

Can't get Ref. Pictures on ere, My PC is crap... if u go on Google and Search for Ring Ka King and go on Images they are there, and Just Search the TNA PPV name for the logo's...

Hope u can do them for me m8, Could really do with Ring Ka King Logo and Arena Thanks

most of these rings r the same u could get the TNA ppv ring they use now n just use the PT logos if ur using them in Universe Mode but if u dont wanna use them there is a real good LockDown and Bound 4 Glory rings just serch the names n u will find them n i have found a Final Resolution, Genesis and Against All Odds PTS u can u use just serch TNA or IMPACT n uwill find them hope this helps

Thanks for the Idea 'Awesome1'... I've now got afew TNA Arena's... Bound for Glory, Genesis and Victory Road... Just need the rest lol.

I've also got an Impact Wrestling Arena and 'Owen' on X-Box Live uploaded Impact Splash Arena which I've Downloaded. The idea of Downloading the PPV Logo's could of helped but when i go into Create-An-Arena... It won't let me use the TNA or Impact Wrestling Logo's together or with anyother Paint Tool... So Thanks but could do with Someone to Create them for me and upload them so i could Download them... Don't know if 'Oliber' will be trying them but I'm just greatful he's trying to sort Ring Ka King Logo and Arena for me...

Thanks to all Mentioned...

If you could give me refs for some, I'll do it.

How u getting on Oliber... Have u managed to get a Ring Ka King Logo and Arena picture from Google as Ref's... How's it going ?

I think I've seen them but I did not download :facepalm: I want to upload this hours ago, but the server just let me download 1 CAW and it didn't let me upload this RKK arena after 3 tries. Oh well, will try to upload the same day I release Zema Ion.

Archived