Tweak Topic - Kurt Angle and Rhino - BOTH UPLOADED

NickBreaker!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is almost ready to go, but if you want it you need to send me $4,000 via the Domincan Republic ... or the consequences would be severe.

I'm away for a couple of days but will try my best to get this finished by the weekend, I cut down on the layers I need to copy in the editor so there is less margain for error,

looks banging by the way.

Just uploaded Angle - think it worked, thanks to Rewmac for the moves.

Really need some good egg to take capped pics as there really is a lot of detail. lemme know if you're keen.

Looks great mate! I can take some proper caps for you if you like, is it available at 'the other place' as well as online (I'm on my phone currently)?

Just uploaded Angle - think it worked, thanks to Rewmac for the moves.

Really need some good egg to take capped pics as there really is a lot of detail. lemme know if you're keen.

Looks great mate! I can take some proper caps for you if you like, is it available at 'the other place' as well as online (I'm on my phone currently)?

trying to add the attachment but its not working, there's always something eh. Capped pics would be great man, always welcome!

Wow what a tweak! very good Angle!

cheers boss, it was a lot more work than I thought, I think if you put Dre's originals in a match against my Rhino and Kurt the difference would be ridiculous.

added a pic of the final product but the rest are still old, managed to push his hairline back a bit and added a cheeky trans area on the scalp that adds to the overall look I think, very happy with the finished product.

Thanks again to Rewmac for the moves and the general support on these

Archived