Tweak Topic - Kurt Angle and Rhino - BOTH UPLOADED

NickBreaker!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, but I hope Nick gets around it and uploads it soon and I hope he isn't waiting with the upload coz of the tron correction :)

He Nick, I couldnt get my editor program to work correctly, so I might not be able to do it right away. You gonna upload it either way right?

Allready dl'd Rhyno, lovin' it, the Angle is the best I have ever seen so far, I think the hair is a bit to dark but the face itself, it's so hard to capture him well and I really can't even provide any suggestions aside from the hair. Oh... Well maybe make his eyes lighter so his look will seem more cold like he sports it. Will this be uploaded soon ?

just a little update here on Kurt Angle.

I keep trying to add all the changes I've made (designs/make up/symbols) over to the last 2 attires in the editor but I keep corrupting it, so gonna do as much as I can in-game so its only a couple of changes to avoid F ups. Then gotta add the moves.

Anyone got any suggestions for a better move for his in-ring section of the entrance, as I'm not a fan of the dated 'Raven style arms out pose' thats on his preset.......

Changed the colour of some attires and I promise that when this drops (with render and WWE & TNA trons for DL) it will be perfect.

Basically I'm back playing the game and I'm determined to get this out asap rocky.

I'm working on one more CAW for this year, anyone who is a fan of ECW & early TNA will be tres happy.

dont suppose anyone's got a render for his no way out attire (w. eagle). I've got one for all the other attires, even just a dark one of his wwe attires would do, PSD dont have any.

Looked around, I found a couple of pictures, but not good enough for a render so I'd say just use a standard one that. How is it doing by the way?

Archived