Tweak Topic - Kurt Angle and Rhino - BOTH UPLOADED

NickBreaker!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

word.

So little update here, I heard Rhino is bringing the original ECW title out of retirement so there might be a little more interest in this topic. Ive just been moving all the tweak layers over to the other attires in the editor, but if I F it up at all the CAW gets broken and its lost so Im just doing it one attire at a time.

Fingers crossed I can finish it this week but Ive honeatly lost nearly any interest in this game as at THQ's end, its just so bad, I cant even get on CC or have a match online!

As far as Kurt goes I really cant be arsed finishing it, I could just do it like it is but I dunno if Im feeling it, we'll see once Rhino is done.

If you like the ECW caws so far I might have something else up my sleeve. Answers on a postcard please.

right kids, I know you're all probably loving the CAW by Sinnermanbuns but my and Dre41's Rhino is ready to go up.

He has a spanking new moveset, entrance and he handles like an absolute dream in-game.

Quick question, Ive left his TNA star tattoo on for all attires including ECW and WWF, which technically isn't accurate - everyone cool with that?

I searched your creations and it's not appearing. It might be that you haven't defaulted the moveset before the upload and after the final inj.

bollocks.

I defaulted it and ran it through the editor so it was all fine, than added your moves, should be fine but this happened with Test too. I'll try a new upload in a bit when I'm back at the flat, I'll be adding a DL package to 'the other site' too soon with the renders, cas. file, entrance theme and tron.

Rhino should be on CC now.

I made a 'GORE GORE GORE' crowd sign for him too plus the textures of his red attire logos are on CC for other signs.

All in all I think this turned out very well despite all the initial hate, Im sure once people actually play with it they will appreciate the extent of the tweaks. It's basically unrecognisable to Dre41's original.

keen for feedback on this.

Kurt is on the way but Im not feeling it and have lost interest, i'll make it look acceptable and upload it, working on something new that I'm more interest, there is a clue on p1!

while Im posting anyone know whats happened to X H P? Just added the DL pack for this and now its saying it's closed down, possibly forever! Drama

I'm loving this Rhino, however did you delete the Hoody off of his 4th attire for his entrance; because mine doesn't have it?

yeah, i wasn't feelin it, because of the testure the letters are all squint. I'm trying to DL the logos again myself so I can set them as crowd signs so if I can I might add the hoody again, cos he did wear it a lot in TNA.

I added the DL link to page 1 for those who know what to do with it.

Working on Kurt Angle last night, could be really good, face is final, just working on hair and experimenting with colour and adding transparancy, which as anyone who has the editor will tell you, takes some time.

I heard Lance Strom is returning to ROH this year, I also picked up some good renders for him and found lots of good pics of his with a skinhead from his training camp website. He also just finally returned from injury in my Universe mode, helping Justin Credible and laying ME out with a steel chair.

All these things suggest he will be getting revamped and re-uploaded with a render.

For those that dont know there is a decent Storm tron I made on CC in Highlight reel.

For anyone who was hating on my CAW for not having accurate hair, here he is now

b5lfsg.jpg

If you're keen to see the CAW check The Impact Players link in my sig.

I'm loving this Rhino, however did you delete the Hoody off of his 4th attire for his entrance; because mine doesn't have it?

Ive checked it, added it and it looked poop in CAW mode, too bulky and its nearly a V-neck, the logo is a strange shape and it looks like the is a blimp in the entrance, was gonna re-upload but no way.

I checked CC, this is currently on the 2nd page of 'whats hot' for people who are having trouble with custom searches. It has this render....colours and size match the in-game ones, dont edit the caw unless you wanna lose this y'all.

21doci9.jpg

Archived