Tweak Topic - Kurt Angle and Rhino - BOTH UPLOADED

NickBreaker!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me Angle looks way good enough for him to be ready. I hope you decide to release him soon because I honestly can't wait.

For me Angle looks way good enough for him to be ready. I hope you decide to release him soon because I honestly can't wait.

Indeed, same goes for me.

And I love your Rhino :) thanks.

Kurt final update soon, just trying to get the hair colour/trans right. it's trial and error with the editor.

They look just as good as the TNA IMPACT game models. Excellent work with these. I am really liking the ECW shirt you gave Rhyno.

yeah its good eh, he did used the wear that one a lot, The PT us by Dre41.

Overall doing a good job ! You are still around right bro ? Btw who you making next? And hopIng you sticking around

Getting pretty bored with the game, i only DL the best CAWs as shitty ones just annoy me. There is a spoiler in the first post for my next CAW after Angle. Then I'm keen to either tweak or finish MMGs CAWs, thise 2 never get the CAWs they deserve.

Getting pretty bored with the game, i only DL the best CAWs as shitty ones just annoy me. There is a spoiler in the first post for my next CAW after Angle. Then I'm keen to either tweak or finish MMGs CAWs, thise 2 never get the CAWs they deserve.

If you make them then I'm looking forward to it since I guess it'll be a while for Shocks/Pac's.

These are all awesome man, great job... I'd like to see you make Robert Roode, just saying.

No chance, not really a fan, plus there are plenty out there already, shame nobody's nailed him....

Did you upload them already, cuz there's this guy with the gamertag " MN901" that uploaded the same exact costumes as yours but with render??

Mine is uploaded, check the first post for details.

you mean the guy with the shockingly bad renders on 'What's Hot'? He's not ripped mine off but his CAWs are surrounding my Rhino CAW on the list. Mine has a perfect render anyway.

will fire the game up 2mor,

1. once I find the right trans it I just gotta add some tigers and its ready,

2. then add all the detail to the other attires in the editor,

3. then tweak the beard/hair in each attire to be accurate.

4. then add the moves

5. then play some matches and tweak body morph

6. then find a better final scene for the entrance

7. then add the render

8. then try to upload.

shit takes time, what can I say, I work plus have a GF and a life outside caws. Just got a promotion and just did 2 12hr shifts.

It could be worse, I could be like Zurick and just preview amazing caws and never finish them!

Also Im planning on holding the caw hostage and not uploading until someone on 'the other site' makes me a TNA tron for him. I'll make an appeal after the update after step 1 though.

Archived