Tweak Topic - Kurt Angle and Rhino - BOTH UPLOADED

NickBreaker!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking more 2000 style.

For one I think he looked stupid with a hair. Like a well fed kid :) :)

He did indeed.

no needs for anymore discussion, look at the attires, this is clearly a late WWE and current TNA Angle, why would he have his debut hair? I'm looking into adding his Couture style hair. This shouldn't be too long til upload.

As for Rhino, it looks like the face texture simply has to go. He does look like a burns victim. Will update later.

To keep it real Nick, I really like both of them. Thanks for bringing some sort of creativity to the table. I appreciate you trying to make the game a little more entertaining. If it wasn't for guys like you, The D, Bhangra, Dre41, Shock, Petchy, Pac, Wolfgang JT and a few others I may have forgotten, this game wouldn't have been worth the time due to the crappy servers and glitches. So in spite of the negative comments I say thank you.

I really don't have anything to say. To me Rhino and Angle both looks great and waiting for you to give yourself the green light for the upload :) Well at least you could upload a v1 and if any more tweaks come in the way you could still release a v2 :) These look great already :)

I really don't have anything to say. To me Rhino and Angle both looks great and waiting for you to give yourself the green light for the upload :) Well at least you could upload a v1 and if any more tweaks come in the way you could still release a v2 :) These look great already :)

Angle needs a bit more attention.

Rhino is nearly done, might change the eyebrows......

since this is a tweak job I now have to add all the changes from the first attire to all the others. Everything except from the PTs is easy so shouldn't take too long.

Did you manage to get that moveset done? That is the only major thing as you have to default all the moves in order to re-upload. I'm just going to list these as a collaboration between me and Dre41 and be done with it.

Both CAWs will include renders, edited weight classes and a link to their real trons.

Can't say fairer than that eh.

Yeah I've just been busy. I'll be PMing you the set along with posting it in my thread. Sorry for the delays happens to me sometimes.

no worries, id appreciate if you could let me know when they're up, just waiting on moves pretty much.

cheers.

I was busy, but I make sure I have time today when I get home to type in the formula for you :)

Archived