Tweak Topic - Kurt Angle and Rhino - BOTH UPLOADED

NickBreaker!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The eyebrows need to look a pinch fuller, and the facial hair is really lacking. I could understand his eyebrows being that thin but his facial hair is almost nonexistent on this CAW. One last thing, if you're making WWF/E Rhyno attires make sure to include at least one with sideburns.

4q5289.jpg

25z2ws6.jpg

I dont like these, I... just don't like any of this. These is all just terrible. I would give suggestions but giving these are not your CAWs I would just suggest leave them alone.

well since Dre refuses to do good faces, and I'm quite good at face morphing but not PT, obviously I'm gonna tweak them to my own liking, I just thought that some other people might be interested in what could be done with these. Obviously not all people.

That Angle is awesome ! Is it gonna be available on CC, or are you gonna post your tweaks so we can dl Dre's, and add in your changes ?

well I dunno, there is basically 2 ways I could handle these......there are certain moral implications.

These look fine. Especially the Angle.

I think a lot of people are just being negative nancies because they are tweak jobs. I don't even see why they care frankly. If you're gonna be that stingy about your work in a video game, you might as well have put the effort into something more productive and pocketed some cash!

I see the proper credits, he isn't saying they're his. I see no problem.

I dont like these, I... just don't like any of this. These is all just terrible. I would give suggestions but giving these are not your CAWs I would just suggest leave them alone.

Are you for real?

Yeah, I'm for real. . .

what's that super cool internet saying about haters.....

If you dont like them, dont DL them, simple as that.

Great work on both Kurt & Rhino.

Rhino's blue ECW attire isn't accurate as he shouldn't have the "R" Logo on his back and he doesn't have the crosses on the legs part of his attire, they're more like an arrow shape on the attire.

Here's the vid to show you what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgi0VZzRX_k

Archived