Tweak Topic - Kurt Angle and Rhino - BOTH UPLOADED

NickBreaker!

f6vqb.png

This is a topic fueled by the unusual bedfellows of laziness and frustration.

This is my tweaked version of Dre41's Rhino and Kurt Angle. I Completely reworked the body figs, head morphing, attire colours, adding detail and all the other things that needed done.

Kurt Angle

13TH April - Uploaded

nickbreaker, dre41, caws.ws

http://www.mediafire...hym8ujez2c4cc13

TNA and WWE tron included

I only found out this was by Dre41 today when it was featured on youtube on one of those CC expose channels. Before that I tracked down some french guy who had it on his channel and was gonna colab with him, turns out he's a liar and yet again Dre has shown how awesome his PT work is.

The face I put on it originally was Shindols, it's great and has loads of face design detail that I'm yet to finish. He is cool with me doing this. I'd like to add some more detail to the eyes and now that I know I can easily convert detail between the 4 attires this CAW is definitely a go'er.

So credit to Dre41 for the original CAW and attires (colours fixed by me) and credit to Shindol for his wicked Kurt face (again tweaked by me to my liking).

Big thanks to Rewmac for the moves, mavymcmavmav and XHPDamager for the trons and to nao619 for capping the pics.

all good eggs and restored my faith in the community.

qoudud.jpg

14o51z6.jpg

1omwex.jpg

1zg72jd.jpg

346rt48.jpg

wgssnt.jpg

2mnev01.png

Rhino

18th March - uploaded

Search - NickBrekaer, Dre41, Rhino, Rhyno

Thanks to XHPDamager for the pics = good egg

Also a big thanks to Rewmac for his help with movesets and general unput.

for those who know what to do here is a DL link featuring:

Cas. file, TNA tron ENC file, TNA theme MP3, Renders.

http://www.mediafire...9vk4mno9o548mpx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EZi9Udg7FU

x0sioi.jpg

28rjfib.jpg

4uxht2.jpg

2el4i6o.jpg

1627c4g.jpg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone declined your request to collaborate, did he give permission for you to just go ahead and tweak?

I would think if he declined in the first place, he wouldn't be cool with this.

This. And, tbh, the face texture looks God awful...

I think this is a good tweak. The problem I have with Dre's caws are that they are too small, thin compared to In game wrestlers and other CAWs.

I also made a tweak to his Rhyno. I suggest changing the face texture, the one he used is too pixelated.

If someone declined your request to collaborate, did he give permission for you to just go ahead and tweak?

I would think if he declined in the first place, he wouldn't be cool with this.

This. And, tbh, the face texture looks God awful...

well it is what it is, it's a tweak. Dre's not seen the results, but we are on good terms. If people want a good Rhino CAW they can DL this and add my tweaks.

I think this is a good tweak. The problem I have with Dre's caws are that they are too small, thin compared to In game wrestlers and other CAWs.

I also made a tweak to his Rhyno. I suggest changing the face texture, the one he used is too pixelated.

At first I planned on removing the face texture as I hated it, but honestly, it's grown on me. I never thought about getting another one though, could defo be done.

I too like the ideo of tweaking Dre's Caws. Don't get me wrong the work he does on the attires are second to none, but his Faces and morphs can be underwhelming. Having said can you tweak his AJ Styles and improve or even add a face texture and improve the body morph?

I think this is lookin pretty good man, just try smoothen up the fore head area.

Oh and you have given the proper credit, so don't see how anyone can complain. It can't be a collab as it was finished before u tweaked it lol...probly why he declined. But not like u used his form from last year and didn't tell the original creator u were doin it like some people would do lol

I think the hairline, eyebrows and maybe bits of the cheek are all that's needed from the texture. Cut those out and do the rest by hand, this has potential I think. Definitely work with designs on top of the mouth too.

This.

The whole texture you are using at the moment does not look that appealing IMO. Like Rivers said, maybe just cut out the vital parts of the texture that your really need... the parts Rivers said sounds about right. But with the eyebrows definatley add some custom detailing IE Designs, to make them more.. textured, if you know what I mean?.

I think the hairline, eyebrows and maybe bits of the cheek are all that's needed from the texture. Cut those out and do the rest by hand, this has potential I think. Definitely work with designs on top of the mouth too.

This.

The whole texture you are using at the moment does not look that appealing IMO. Like Rivers said, maybe just cut out the vital parts of the texture that your really need... the parts Rivers said sounds about right. But with the eyebrows definatley add some custom detailing IE Designs, to make them more.. textured, if you know what I mean?.

I've got a plan.

I'm not actually feeling any of it.. The texture, the morph, the figs, the attires and especially the hair. The Bret Hart hair is literally perfect for Rhino.. Why go with the top ponytail?

Well someone obviously got out of the wrong side of thr bed this morning. I didn't like your body morohing on your Rhino last year so I guess we just see him differently. And what's wrong with the attires exactly, that is what he wears. Granted I'd like to tinker with the colours of the PTs a bit but it is what it is.

i personally hate the bret hart hair on any caw..

its really unrealistic and pops out on the sides too much for rhino

Agreed.

I dunno, it's the difference between old and new I guess

j9r77r.jpg

I tried the Hart hair and it gave me some ideas but it ruins the forehead a bit with that silly hairline that just nobody in the world has.

I'll look into it.

Thanks for the feedback guys, always appreciated.

Archived