The Legend Killer

Oliber.

OrtonCAW.jpg

I increased cranium width after this was taken. Thanks to Sacrilegium for the Orton texture.

I'm almost done with the face, just putting finishing touches. It looks good in game.

Attires:

• Black, Silver and Emerald -Rated RKO
  • Red and Gold -Evolution
  • Summer Slam 2004
  • Rookie 2002

Adding some finishing touches.. will try to add transparency but my laptop is dead :( can't do magic.

also, I hate how when i delete something, the PT disappears. And when I try to replace a PT, all PT disappears too. Fakk.

I'll take pics for you if you want.

Thanks, but I can't upload it yet, apparently it can't be uploaded due "to being created by other.." when I made it from scratch and made sure everything else is fine. -,-

awesome if only you could add a render

I can :) Actually there's a render already prepared, but my tools are on my laptop.. which is dead at the moment.

any suggestions base on the crappy pic? :D

here are some renders if you are gonna use em

Thanks sir! That might be useful in the future, but for now, I'm going with the Legend Killer era Orton, so I'm gonna use this:

randyortoncut1.png

If anyone have link to a clear Orton 2002 pic, it would be appreciated :)

^ thanks! that looks more usable than mine.

Also, sadly, the tattoos are PT'd manually. Even if I texture , it would pass the PT limit, so I just made his arm PT as one (if you can visualize) Surprisingly, it looks good in game. Will preview later on how the PT tattoos look.

Lmao that flexing looks silly. I'll try to contribute.

If you can't cut the background out then I apologize for wasting your time lol

Thanks good Sir! yup, I can cut the background. I'm expert on that :D

The flex one is.. i just grabbed from the renders board here... lol!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It has, if you look closer you can see a line. Though it is light but I changed it since then.

Even I totally forgot about this Randy, I've been playing with my TNA/ROH save for a while now that I forgot about this.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll take pics for you if you want.

Thanks, but I can't upload it yet, apparently it can't be uploaded due "to being created by other.." when I made it from scratch and made sure everything else is fine. -,-

awesome if only you could add a render

I can smile.gif Actually there's a render already prepared, but my tools are on my laptop.. which is dead at the moment.

any suggestions base on the crappy pic? :D

I was getting the same message when trying to upload my Vampiro.

Use the 'tools we can't talk about here' to re-import it into another slot, and don't change anything in-game (movesets etc). That's how I got mine uploaded.

i made a randy orton (legend killer) way back, i was planning to update it, but just lacked motivation.

anyway, if you want you can use my PT... just let me know and i can send it to you.

btw, morphing looks great.

^ Yup, I saw your Orton on the other side too. Good CAW.

When I get online, I'll try to upload this, since I'm finished with CAWing and have limited appliance on where I am now. If the CC somehow mess up and won't let me upload it, then I would not bother trying. Since I don't have any transferring device right now to use the tool.

Archived