The Great Khali (Final Update & Online)

shaneiskingg

finally he is now finished with 4 attires punjabi playboy black and red attire, kiss cam, and debut heel attire, hope you enjoy it,

credit goes to ssnake for the logo's.

i also tried every possible way to blend in the nose logo and that's the best you can get plus it won't be noticeable in game anyway..

Tags are. shaneiskingg, caws.ws, The great khali

035-1.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

025.jpg

030-2.jpg

028.jpg

0352.jpg

053.jpg

059.jpg

Old Face

069.jpg

This perfect. As stated just work on blending the designs better. A good way to harlp blend designs is to use the tiger design (not sure of number) and cover it and make it skin color (credit The D for idea)

The face needs some work... It looks like a cross between Khali & Rhyno (from the side)...

The jaw morphing is very good, however.

cheers for the feedback, any suggestions on how i could fix the face? i did a few tweaks and add a few things so update will be up soon,

thanks man :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

The face needs some work... It looks like a cross between Khali & Rhyno (from the side)...

cheers for the feedback, any suggestions on how i could fix the face? i did a few tweaks and add a few things so update will be up soon,

Any update?

I'd have added some angle to the eyes and made them slightly bigger. You're limited with what you can do with the nose anyway, so that's a given.

I trust you used some ref pics?

yea cheers mate, yeah i have updated him im just now waiting for the elimination chamber to be over to see what attire his wearing in case its a new one,

of course i used ref pics always do ;)

Any update?

Yes there has been a face update and 3 attires just waiting till the elimination chamber to finish up in case his wearing a different attire i can add to the 4th,, so new pics and possibly be uploaded tomorrow :cool:

Archived