Chryst

FrostOutside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgl9C5HXJJY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8jxcdiA7c

Now I know he ain't amazing but I do like him. Jeff Hardy by Gamevolt.

Chryst

Originally from Houston, TX

Billed from The City of Angels

Character:

Originally he debuted on SVR 08 as a character named Brett Chambers who was a biker and had a girlfriend named Rose. The two dominated the US title and womens title ranks until Brett snapped one day and beat his girlfriend in a tag match. No one knows what caused him to snap like that, some say he was never really right. A while later he redebuted under the name Matyr as a minion to the Undertaker. And there he stayed until Taker kicked him out of the group for being a "Weak link". I forgot about him until SVR 11. Now I don't like to just forget about my past CAWS, I always like for them to have some sort of story or end. So I brought him back as Chryst. Chryst is heavily inspired from CM Punk, Jeff hardy, and Raven. Parts of his attire this year was inspired by LatinoHeatChamp's "Leon Blackgrave". The story of Chyst is he was a man who had murdered several people in sadistic cult rituals, and while he was being transfered to another facility his bus crashed. Suffering severe head trauma he awoke and staggered away from the wreckage, as he could not remember who he was. He didn't know who he was and he had no idea how he had survived the crash. So he started to truly believe he was devine. At thsi current time he believes he is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. He takes the weak minded into his cult which currently dominates the WWE.

Edit: I almost forgot. He suffers from Split Personality. He has another side of himself called the "AntiChryst" He wears a mask and stands for everything Chryst does not. In some instances Chryst has truly believed he was wrestling him. Although the person is never there and or it was a dream.

The Family Members :

Jacob Cass, Leon Blackgrave, Rose

All have black eyes as Chyst has "stolen their souls"

Theme Count:

Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet

Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet Instrumental Remix

Worth Dying For - Savior

Worth Dying For - Savior With Saving Grace Intro

Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus

Thank you for looking. Like I said he ain't much but I like him.

Funny. I have a character I made back in 2007 with the same name and concept, save for his name is spelled "Khryst". Of course the concept for my character is a bit more complex, taking no cues from any WWE characters. He's completely original in his design, more of a megalomaniacal sociopath then a common place sadist.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived