CAW Glitch

TCsinger09

It doesn't delete it. I discovered that weird little thing with my Pillman. You just need to add a PT logo of some sort(particularly the one that went away) in the area where the PT stuff disappeared, then it magically reappears. You don't have to specially place it anywhere, just select the PT and there the missing stuff will appear again. lol. Then, just delete the layer you just added and the PT will stay there. I forget why it was doing that for me, but that's how I figured out how to fix it. I was using up all 64 layers and was able to free up like 4 when I learned to navigate through it. :nod:

If I didn't explain clearly enough, just let me know dude. :cool:

what about when I go to add a new pt why does it add a really big one and then a really tiny one

Hmm...not sure about that one. Haven't hit that problem yet. :huh: Sorry. Whenever I've added an new PT logo, the sizing was ok unless I was trying to replace an existing PT on my CAW with another, in which case, the new logo took whatever shape the old one had. That's the closest thing I've encountered to what you're saying. :fedup:

It doesn't delete it. I discovered that weird little thing with my Pillman. You just need to add a PT logo of some sort(particularly the one that went away) in the area where the PT stuff disappeared, then it magically reappears. You don't have to specially place it anywhere, just select the PT and there the missing stuff will appear again. lol. Then, just delete the layer you just added and the PT will stay there. I forget why it was doing that for me, but that's how I figured

out how to fix it. I was using up all 64 layers and was able to free up like 4 when I learned to navigate through it. :nod

If I didn't explain clearly enough, just let me know dude.

:cool:

wow. Thanks for this workaround. This was driving me crazy and it wasn't being addressed. Can't wait to try it.

It doesn't delete it. I discovered that weird little thing with my Pillman. You just need to add a PT logo of some sort(particularly the one that went away) in the area where the PT stuff disappeared, then it magically reappears. You don't have to specially place it anywhere, just select the PT and there the missing stuff will appear again. lol. Then, just delete the layer you just added and the PT will stay there. I forget why it was doing that for me, but that's how I figured out how to fix it. I was using up all 64 layers and was able to free up like 4 when I learned to navigate through it. :nod:

If I didn't explain clearly enough, just let me know dude. :cool:

Sorry, but does this work for DL'd wrestlers too? Say I download The D's Undertaker and I go to delete the gloves but all PTs disappear from all over the body. I go to add a new one but when I select it it asks if I want to delete all PT data from the CAW before I can place it.

Help?

Archived