Pyro CAWs - Liz Knight Added 2-8

JonnyPyro

Hey... Just picked up a Hauppage High Def recorder and I'm playing around with it. Recorded a few of my CAWs...

Crymson - Work in Progress (since this video she's gotten a hair color change, freckles, and skin mark modifications for more realism)

Kelly Monarch - finished, although entrance attire error was fixed. Available for upload. Tag: PYROCAW

Lacey Cadavre - Work in Progress, nowhere close to being finished.

Jon Pryor - Work in Progress, nowhere close to being finished

Jonny Pyro - Throwback looks from last decade. Uploaded. PYROCAW

Jacob Cass - My version... "grinding gears" was a shirt I was going to make for him but dunno if I can edit. Oh well, looks good enough.

Scott EPIC - my PWN primary character. Probably pretty done. Uploaded: EPICWINZ tag.

Having taken classes in 3D modelling, I can tell you that it's VERY limited. I honestly think there should be different base models, to tell you the truth. Few heads, few body heights, few ethnicities... sliders can't do it all. Especially someone like me who does draw and do a ton in art and design for a living, therefore studying people while I'm out, you see so much difference that can't be captured with these models.

(and the whole studying people bit? works with the wife when caught looking at hot chicks :P )

Having taken classes in 3D modelling, I can tell you that it's VERY limited. I honestly think there should be different base models, to tell you the truth. Few heads, few body heights, few ethnicities... sliders can't do it all. Especially someone like me who does draw and do a ton in art and design for a living, therefore studying people while I'm out, you see so much difference that can't be captured with these models.

(and the whole studying people bit? works with the wife when caught looking at hot chicks :P )

That's one of the areas I feel they need to seriously address in the next couple games. Maybe not WWE13, but WWE14 definitely. The CAW model is dated...big time. Compared to the model on SR:TT the WWE12 model looks like crap, because it's still based on the PS2 CAW model. Since I know a thing or two about 3D modelling as well, I know exactly what you mean. But it doesn't stop there, skin textures come into play as well. But that's a whole other rant I'll save for the general section. On topic, your characters are looking as sharp as ever. I especially like seeing the evolution of Crymson over the years. Wouldn't mind seeing Liz get an update too. :P

Well, can't wait for Jon Pryor & Crymson to be on the CC.

All of your CAWs look great so far.

Crymson is a former 3-time XGWL Women's Champion

Jon Pryor is XGWL's 1st Triple Crown champion who previously held the Pro & Ultimate Champion, and the current Pure Champion

Got some pics of Crymson together. I'm calling her look pretty complete... moveset should be once I have some CAWs to test with so I can get her competition ready. (especially to see where stats are sitting at...)

crym1-1.jpg

crym2.jpg

crym3.jpg

crym4.jpg

crym5.jpg

crym6.jpg

crym7.jpg

crym8.jpg

crym9.jpg

crym10.jpg

crym11.jpg

And yes, her custom attire piece was made post patch. Nice little challenge when you get over the lack of a boob blur. Next to finish is Lacey Cadavre.

Oh, and I like the freckled look so much, that if I was on the 360 with enough layers, she'd probably have them on her chest, back and shoulders too. When I draw and digitally color her from now on, I'll definitely toy with that. #NaturalLookEqualsWinZ

And here's Lacey. The sleeve tattoo was downloaded off the hot list. I think from Synister or something like that... The rest was all me. Really, all that I think she needed was the top to be extended the way that it is now and she was set. Looks sorta Daphne-ish. Although, if someone has a suggestion to replace the trunks attire, I'm all for it.

And so far I'm liking the way that she fights too. Fights ugly, and can win. Actually managed to get Oz's Heather Fierhart today and she beat her (after a comeback...) although lost to Crymson's leverage pin. First one of those that I've seen since owning the game. Good job on killing the spam. /ramblin'

Here's the pics...

cadavre1.jpg

cadavre2.jpg

cadavre3.jpg

cadavre4.jpg

cadavre5.jpg

cadavre6.jpg

cadavre7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The top was way easy. I think I still have it. Her demon wings were the hard part. Side note: I plan on drawing a character sheet of lacey that will have a chest tattoo... Something for next year since I already deleted the other pts and that patch messed up applying new ones.

Archived