3-Disc DVD To Be Released On CM Punk's Career

TheNetworkZ

This one should be a pretty good buy, hopefully it is released as a 2 disc Blu-Ray as well. I am more interested in the documentary that will be featured on him than the actual matches. I am really intrigued to hear some of his stories from growing up to getting in the business. His match with John Cena from Money In The Bank has to be on there but hopefully the match where he won the ECW Championship from John Morrison makes it as well.

Awesome news. I'm even gonna pay the full prize for this, since I will buy it on the day it gets released (unlike I did with other DVDs, in order to spare money).

Plus, I read that Punk said he pissed a lot of backstage people off. They sent him a list of the stuff that's gonna be included, and he sent them an own list, because he watched Orton's and Jericho's DVDs and didn't want that "shitty music" or the same narrator, instead he wants the music of the bands he likes/is friends with, etc.

This may be one of the best wrestling DVDs ever, with or without ROH-material.

It's pretty cool that he's getting a DVD, let alone a 3 disc one. As Dazman said, I'm really interested in the biography part more then matches unless they do put in some IWA Mid South, and Ring of Honor episodes. I do see the latter being a problem though unless ROH play nice. Obviously it was easy for WWE to include OMEGA, and home footage for the DVDs on the Hardys, but ROH is different entirely. Not sure though for the IWA MS footage.

Wow, really hyped fpr this one. As an Illinois resident and Punk mark, this'll be great. Hope they include some ECW and before stuff on it. Also really excited about him choosing the matches and music. I'm actually really suprised the WWE would go for this.

Awesome news. I'm even gonna pay the full prize for this, since I will buy it on the day it gets released (unlike I did with other DVDs, in order to spare money).

Plus, I read that Punk said he pissed a lot of backstage people off. They sent him a list of the stuff that's gonna be included, and he sent them an own list, because he watched Orton's and Jericho's DVDs and didn't want that "shitty music" or the same narrator, instead he wants the music of the bands he likes/is friends with, etc.

This may be one of the best wrestling DVDs ever, with or without ROH-material.

And thats a good thing it will make his dvd stand out.

Archived