Post-Patch Issues

stephensonmc

Hey everyone,

I'm currently trying to wrap my head around all of the specific post-patch issues that you're seeing. Would you guys do me a BIG favor (even though we don't deserve it), and please list some of the things that you're seeing in the best detail that you can possibly give. We have to reproduce these, so this would really help.

I'm writing down everything, but here's the list of "fixes" that if you have seen the adverse, please let me know!

Thanks, guys -- I do really appreciate it, and don't think you HAVE to do this, just asking in case.

General Gameplay

Fixed an issue where the ring texture would flash black or different colors

Addressed multiple Finisher system bugs in which players were awarded too many or too few Finishers

Fixed an issue where the Defender would freeze if the Right Stick was pressed in any direction while being Irish Whipped

Fixed an issue where two Superstars in a pin sequence swapped positions when an interfering Superstar woke the referee as he/she was standing

Fixed an issue where Superstars would freeze if certain running corner attacks were performed in the Royal Rumble

Both attacks in the Running Strikes and Running Grapples categories should now trigger consistently

Fixed several situations where a created Superstar’s move set was being improperly reset to default settings

Fixed several instances where players could Irish Whip their opponents through the Cell and/or Barricade

Fixed an issue that caused Superstars to freeze when a Finisher was performed

Sound is now working correctly after restarting a Brawl

Tuned pin escape mini-game in Elimination Chamber matches. Players can now escape after being hit with a Finisher.

Fixed a problem where tables were not properly re-spawning in Tables matches (PS3 only)

Fixed cameras for environmental weapons attacks

Various gameplay bug fixes

Universe Mode

Brands can now consist entirely of created Superstars. However, match card creation still requires players to use Superstars with at least one of each crowd reaction setting (‘boo’ and ‘cheer’) to properly book matches.

The Draft option now functions properly

Lowered the frequency of injuries in Universe Mode

Addressed issue where Royal Rumble and Money in the Bank winners were not getting their title shots at WrestleMania and/or the option to cash in Money in the Bank

Fixed various crashes to help improve overall stability of Universe Mode

Various Universe Mode bug fixes

Made numerous improvements to help improve stability and reliability of Community Creations.

General stability improvements in Royal Rumble matches

Miscellaneous

Fixed an issue where the DLC versions of Edge and Christian’s entrance animations were replaced by Alberto Del Rio’s animations if edits were made to their music and/or mini-tron

Players can now edit a created Superstar’s move set after viewing the model in Community Creations

Resolved several issues with Divas entrances

Props can now be disabled during entrances

Fixed several issues with Custom Soundtracks

General stability improvements in Story Designer Mode

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but I figured I'd address this to you directly, how does increasing the timeout on searches from 15 seconds to 5 minutes help? surely all that does is increase the traffic at any one time on the servers, since now rather then having(Example) say 20 people every 15 seconds searching then turns into 400-800 people searching for a full 5 minutes, thats bad logic mate, Its now taking me 10 minutes to get my stuff up, before It was rare to take me one - I actually know how to use the system though.

We don't seem to be able to change MITB matches anymore and have them count. It wasn't really a problem in the first place, so was it somehow removed by accident?

is this true???????? omg if this is true i give up

and marcus is cc ever going to work here or what?????

Hey everyone,

I'm currently trying to wrap my head around all of the specific post-patch issues that you're seeing. Would you guys do me a BIG favor (even though we don't deserve it), and please list some of the things that you're seeing in the best detail that you can possibly give. We have to reproduce these, so this would really help.

I'm writing down everything, but here's the list of "fixes" that if you have seen the adverse, please let me know!

Thanks, guys -- I do really appreciate it, and don't think you HAVE to do this, just asking in case.

General Gameplay

Fixed an issue where the ring texture would flash black or different colors

Addressed multiple Finisher system bugs in which players were awarded too many or too few Finishers

Fixed an issue where the Defender would freeze if the Right Stick was pressed in any direction while being Irish Whipped

Fixed an issue where two Superstars in a pin sequence swapped positions when an interfering Superstar woke the referee as he/she was standing

Fixed an issue where Superstars would freeze if certain running corner attacks were performed in the Royal Rumble

Both attacks in the Running Strikes and Running Grapples categories should now trigger consistently

Fixed several situations where a created Superstar’s move set was being improperly reset to default settings

Fixed several instances where players could Irish Whip their opponents through the Cell and/or Barricade

Fixed an issue that caused Superstars to freeze when a Finisher was performed

Sound is now working correctly after restarting a Brawl

Tuned pin escape mini-game in Elimination Chamber matches. Players can now escape after being hit with a Finisher.

Fixed a problem where tables were not properly re-spawning in Tables matches (PS3 only)

Fixed cameras for environmental weapons attacks

Various gameplay bug fixes

Universe Mode

Brands can now consist entirely of created Superstars. However, match card creation still requires players to use Superstars with at least one of each crowd reaction setting (‘boo’ and ‘cheer’) to properly book matches.

The Draft option now functions properly

Lowered the frequency of injuries in Universe Mode

Addressed issue where Royal Rumble and Money in the Bank winners were not getting their title shots at WrestleMania and/or the option to cash in Money in the Bank

Fixed various crashes to help improve overall stability of Universe Mode

Various Universe Mode bug fixes

Made numerous improvements to help improve stability and reliability of Community Creations.

General stability improvements in Royal Rumble matches

Miscellaneous

Fixed an issue where the DLC versions of Edge and Christian’s entrance animations were replaced by Alberto Del Rio’s animations if edits were made to their music and/or mini-tron

Players can now edit a created Superstar’s move set after viewing the model in Community Creations

Resolved several issues with Divas entrances

Props can now be disabled during entrances

Fixed several issues with Custom Soundtracks

General stability improvements in Story Designer Mode

Wrong still the same also could you consider another free make dlc maybe somebody like Undertaker Ministry Attire from SVR 2011 separate character like how you gave us Masked Kane.

We don't seem to be able to change MITB matches anymore and have them count. It wasn't really a problem in the first place, so was it somehow removed by accident?

A few folks have claimed this, so I was basically speaking for them. I'm not home right now so I can't test it for myself yet. A mod claimed this, so I figured it's likely to be true.

The general online mode is often not avaible now

The servers are WORSE

FA's still appear in Universematches.

A lot of times moves make you go through the other guy (Like the Hotshot Evan Bourne does, or the limbtargeting X move (Hammerlock & Elbow)

If you do a Irish Whip and the opponent reverses it and go's for a pullback moves, that pullback move is unblockable.

You can do Signature's & Finisher's while still in pick up animation.

A few folks have claimed this, so I was basically speaking for them. I'm not home right now so I can't test it for myself yet. A mod claimed this, so I figured it's likely to be true.

well if its true that sucks because ive got rid of MITB PPV and have a match at WM + Starrcade

well if its true that sucks because ive got rid of MITB PPV and have a match at WM + Starrcade

I'll test this now.

Yesterday morning, logged on, custom "WWF" keyword Logo search. Waited 15 minutes and got the "server is not available message".

Last night, got the "server is not available message" right away. Didn't even get the chance to search.

It only happened once - sorry I can't give more details on frequency. For some reason, seeing the "Server is not available" makes me want to play NFL Blitz ;)

Oh, also I tried to access the "View content created by user" - also received an error. It wasn't the tradition server not available message, I apologize, I don't remember specifically what the error stated.

Well, it's the same people that claimed you can't put the DLC Edge, Christian, and Kane in title matches anymore, or you can but it doesn't work.

im more concerned about cc at the moment tried all last night server not available server not available server not available server not available server not available server not available server not available server not available ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sick of seeing this!!!!!

Archived