I love original CAWs!

Moondog

i've alway preferred original CAWs, cos i can let my imagination run wild lol, here's a couple i've made on WWE '12 so far (i usually manage to max out the 50 slots though)

first off is "The Immortal" Tyrant

i've been making Tyrant in a few different styles since Just Bring It, he's the only CAW i give 100 overall, total ass kicking machine. (custom soundtrack, In Flames You Burn by Dream Evil)

WWE12-Tyrant1.png

second is "The Alien" Bizarro

a freak, much in the same way as Goldust, he's totally bizarre and likes to have fun, he has alot of Cena's "you can't see me" moves as well as that mushroom taunt where they jump up and click their heels lol, he also has Boogeyman's entrance. (custom soundtrack, The Eve of War from Jeff Waynes' War of the Worlds)

WWE12-Bizzaro1.png

and last but no means least "The Razor Sharp" Buzzsaw

Buzzsaw just plain doesn't give a shit lol, he's the ultimate heel, if there's a dirty move he'll have it, i really miss the heel entrance from a few years back where they came in giving rude gestures to the crowd, as this suited him perfectly. (custom soundtrack, Beautiful Morning by Machinehead), mainly for the line "f**k you all!" lol

WWE12-Buzzsaw1.png

wow @ detail overflow lol

They're not the style I like too much, but actually I like the colors you've chosen - like 2-3 colors and something in another color that sticks out.

Did you ever try out using PT?

wow @ detail overflow lol

They're not the style I like too much, but actually I like the colors you've chosen - like 2-3 colors and something in another color that sticks out.

Did you ever try out using PT?

i'm not the greatest with the paint tool, i find it tediously difficult to try and draw with a cursor.

Definitly not my style, but I really do like the look of them, just not in a wrestling game. Tyrant looks like a Soul Calibur created fighter! Good work though ^^

yeah i prefer my more outlandish looking guys to actual wrestlers, although here are more pics, of my other superstars that are more like wrestlers.

Submission Master

he's the ultimate submission expert, with every submission move that one person can have at once on the game (custom soundtrack, Be Quick or Be Dead by Iron Maiden)

*4 attires*

WWE12-SubmissionMaster1.png

WWE12-SubmissionMaster2.png

WWE12-SubmissionMaster3.png

WWE12-SubmissionMaster4.png

next is "The Ultimate Ace" Skyblazer

a cool high flyer, haven't thought of a fitting custom soundtrack for him yet

*3 attires*

WWE12-Skyblazer1.png

WWE12-Skyblazer2.png

WWE12-Skyblazer3.png

and my latest CAW Akira Matsumoto

these pics don't do him much justice as the white face paint shows up too bright

*4 attires*

WWE12-AkiraMatsumoto1.png

WWE12-AkiraMatsumoto2.png

WWE12-AkiraMatsumoto3.png

WWE12-AkiraMatsumoto4.png

dude are htese online CC

yeah except for Akira, Buzzsaw and Bizzaro (so far), i can't remember the tags though, not sure if you can find them just by their actual names, i do sometimes give them tags like Jeff Hardy and other popular wrestlers, to make them easier to discover.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived