Current WWE Roster Attributes 2012

Squishy

I wasn't sure if anyone was interested anymore. I'll try to get an update within the next week. It will only be an update to the Attributes Editing DLC Edition (With Weight Classes) list. I'm also strongly considering taking out the overalls and weight classes in the lists.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the appreciation, it does take time to do this and without feedback it sure feels sometimes that it's for nothing. I should be working on the update either today or tomorrow and depending on how things go, it should be updated tomorrow.

I try not to be biased which is where I think the most difficulty comes from. I've come up with a system that I won't talk about but I'm pretty confident that it makes them as realistic as possible.

Update to the Attributes Editing DLC Edition!

Updates to the Attributes Editing DLC Edition: Alicia Fox, Animal, Antonio Cesaro, Audrey Marie, Ax, Chris Jericho, Christian, Christian (E&C), Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, Darren Young, David Otunga, Dolph Ziggler, Edge, Edge (E&C), Epico, Evan Bourne, Hawk, Heath Slater, Hunico, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, John Morrison, Justin Gabriel, JTG, Kaitlyn, Kane, Kane (Masked), Kofi Kingston, Michael McGillicutty, Mick Foley, Mike Dalton, The Miz, Paige, Primo, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Randy Savage, Raquel Diaz, Rey Mysterio, Road Dogg, Ryback, Santino Marella, Scotty 2 Hotty, Seth Rollins, Shawn Michaels, Sin Cara, Smash, Sofia Cortez, Sycho Sid, Ted DiBiase, Tensai, Titus O'Neil, Trent Barreta, Triple H, Tyson Kidd, Undertaker, Yoshi Tatsu & Zack Ryder.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived