Current WWE Roster Attributes 2012

Squishy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Great list, I've used your attributes for all the guys I've been able to add through online creations. Any chance on keeping it going? I could really use attributes on:

- Antoino Cesaro

-Damien Sandow

-Sakamoto

To me, all these attributes look a bit to "strict" if you know what I mean. The ratings are very low....

Considering most of them are lower card people who aren't usually wrestling for titles I think it is accurate.

• 4 weeks later...

uproar17, I have done attributes for Antonio Cesaro and Damien Sandow, When I update the attributes I'll add them on. I haven't done anything in regards to Sakamoto because he hasn't wrestled on any of the shows yet.

I got the DLC from this game the other day. I'll finally be able to update the in-game roster so be on the look out for that.

I also wanted to know, at least from the people that have posted in here, how many of you can update you in-game roster's attributes (DLC)? I think that if everyone on here has the DLC than I should just make updates for that only. Tell me what you think.

• 2 weeks later...

Vincredibly_Awesome, I posted that I would finally be able to post an entire updated roster. I was a little discouraged when nobody replied to my last post but mostly I didn't have the time to do it. I do plan on posting them today so look out for that.

WVIP, I do intend on adding NXT 6 attributes in the future.

• 2 months later...

Archived