Game Freezes

calwred

I downloaded a pair of Hell Hammer's caws last night and as I always do with all downloaded caws. I put them in a match to see in game what caw looks like and what entrances they have, very fine caws I might add. With Morgue there was no problem, but with Kitana Noir, everything is fine til I try to start a match and then it froze at the loading page. I then had to reboot the game, it happened 3 times and then I tried a different attire selection on Kitana for the match and then game worked normally.

No idea if anyone else had game freezes there, I have never had it freeze there, I had a once or twice freeze during a match, but never at the loading page.

Also patch is that a DL you have to select or does it automatically download when you connect game with live.

I downloaded a pair of Hell Hammer's caws last night and as I always do with all downloaded caws. I put them in a match to see in game what caw looks like and what entrances they have, very fine caws I might add. With Morgue there was no problem, but with Kitana Noir, everything is fine til I try to start a match and then it froze at the loading page. I then had to reboot the game, it happened 3 times and then I tried a different attire selection on Kitana for the match and then game worked normally.

No idea if anyone else had game freezes there, I have never had it freeze there, I had a once or twice freeze during a match, but never at the loading page.

Also patch is that a DL you have to select or does it automatically download when you connect game with live.

My game freezes when I interfere in a match using a superstar as their rival as soon as they lock up for a grapple, this happened like 6 times already(4 before patch and 2 after patch)

Lol, It just froze me out again, had to restart game again for the third time today all three times using the same caw in a match but three different matches but all freezes are in the loading page. I have had 2 freezes before but they were during a match with these, I don't get that far.

Archived