Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

nope...done different than that. That doesn't work.

I see what you done there... Boom Boom Boom is the clue to anybody else :D

One thing I'd suggestvismaking the designs on the kickpads smaller as making his kneepad area look slightly to big...

It ends at the ends of the kneepad on them...any smaller and you'd see the noticeable 3D shading of it below the designs. Looks better with it matching up to it. ;)

and yep, that's one part of how...but not all of it.

Didn't think of that... Good call ;)

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably about the same it does in CAW mode...didn't bother checking yet. Thought about texturing a boot shine back on them, but think I may not have the layers to do so and not sure if the difference of the boot and the other piece would still show a difference due to difference in shine. But either way. think I only had one free at most and no where to cut without taking away the texture blending somewhere on the face. :fedup: Though IMO, quite minor of an issue to gain a 3D look vs the alternative of a red painted stripe on pants to signify what should be a kneepad.

Thanks for the comments and

@anyone updates my end including classic hogans and red/yellow mid 2003 to current coming real soon now. Waiting for confirmation from Wolfie possible uploads next weekend of some slots or all. Will keep you guys updated

wonderful news!

How'd you get the knee pads above the pants?

Well I haven't tried it yet, but I'm not sure those are pants lol

actually, they are. :spas: Look at bottom hem sides by the boot...you can see they are 3D to know....that and the way they cut down the legs.

How'd you get the knee pads above the pants?

Well I haven't tried it yet, but I'm not sure those are pants lol

actually, they are. :spas: Look at bottom hem sides by the boot...you can see they are 3D to know....that and the way they cut down the legs.

it looked like an illusion to me~!

Well they are real and @anyone still looking to classic hogan just a little delayed but pics of that will be coming anytime in the next few days..Still deciding with Wolfie whether we going to upload everything at once or not if we are..possible upload of everything next weekend or before..not decided

Archived