Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he's wrestled with the back tat on display has he? So wouldn't see the need for adding it personally. But yeah last tna attire should be the white impact t shirt with jeans and kneepads on top. Id suggest textuing the kneepads on that attire so u can give them shading and stuff to make them look like they aren't just stuck on the jeans, maybe even try gettin some shading on the jeans them selves to look like the sink in a bit around the kneepads.

But I am liking that tna hogan.

I don't think he's wrestled with the back tat on display has he? So wouldn't see the need for adding it personally. But yeah last tna attire should be the white impact t shirt with jeans and kneepads on top. Id suggest textuing the kneepads on that attire so u can give them shading and stuff to make them look like they aren't just stuck on the jeans, maybe even try gettin some shading on the jeans them selves to look like the sink in a bit around the kneepads.

But I am liking that tna hogan.

Original plan was just to add the forearm one, as it's the one that was displayed more recently....back hasn't been. The first attire, I went back and checked and he didn't have either back then...so ageeing with you on no need to add.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIT3hzX-aW0

and I plan the 4th to be the Bound For Glory attire vs Sting. ;)

Thought so, cos he only got that tat half way through the immortal story line. And the first time he wrestled in tna he never had it. I mean if u wanted could use two regluar designs just sticking out the sides of the t-shirt to make it look like there is a tattoo there...not sure how much of the tat is visable, if any, while he has a shirt on though.

And glad to hear about the last tna attire. Really hope u try somethin different the kneepads over the jeans then just using designs. But sure ull get it lookin right man

Wow - I need this Hogan, you guys have him spot on it's epic. I don't want to sound impatient, but do you have an approximate timescale on upload? (Just asking, I know creativity takes time)

this is looking great i may have to make a replacement once this is uploaded. Like i ve said before, this is a tremendous year for CAWS. I only wish CC was even close to working. The most downloaded caw on CC right now is only at 19000 if that tells you anything. There should be caws with over 100k downloads by now like it was last year.

Anyways, im really liking

this :)

Thought so, cos he only got that tat half way through the immortal story line. And the first time he wrestled in tna he never had it. I mean if u wanted could use two regluar designs just sticking out the sides of the t-shirt to make it look like there is a tattoo there...not sure how much of the tat is visable, if any, while he has a shirt on though.

And glad to hear about the last tna attire. Really hope u try somethin different the kneepads over the jeans then just using designs. But sure ull get it lookin right man

;) Don't worry...got something for that I think will please you.

nope...done different than that. That doesn't work.

I see what you done there... Boom Boom Boom is the clue to anybody else :D

One thing I'd suggestvismaking the designs on the kickpads smaller as making his kneepad area look slightly to big...

It ends at the ends of the kneepad on them...any smaller and you'd see the noticeable 3D shading of it below the designs. Looks better with it matching up to it. ;)

and yep, that's one part of how...but not all of it.

Archived