Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you considered changing the shirt on Attire 1, as it's pretty much the same one that's on the WMX8 attire? Try the nWo terminator one, or the spray painted shirt. There was also a bad-ass looking one with barbed wire around the nWo logo.

Otherwise, me gusta. Morph and textures seem solid, can't wait to see the red/yellow slot :)

formula?

...textured, so obviously there won't be one.

Really like this so far. I'd change the belt to black on the first attire though.

will do. Forgot to check what belt color he wore before finalizing...you're right. was black.

Also think I have the body color sorted now...is 2 shades darker and more saturated now. Have to do some re-sorting of things before I can get new shots up.

OK, just checked the new color I have in-game on the body and so people will know where it matches up...it's around a near saturation of Tyson Kidd and Orton (I'd consider it a point or so less from Tyson), with a slight hair more red (like what would be 1 point or so difference), but a few slight shades darker than both(it'd be like knocking the shade down by 2-4 or so from theirs), but blends well with them. ;) Think I like where it is now.

Archived