Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id love to help out any way I can. Long time admirer of your work. Although I can't help with ref pics my pc died. But as a fan of hogan from the 80's and early 90's I think the classic yellow hulkamaina is a must. American Made is another attire worth looking into. He wore it in the mid 80's. Simple white shirt with the American made logo and yellow trunks. Also his Sterling Goldene attire would be cool. You can find YouTube videos of his easy from that era. Late 70's early 80's maybe? Try googleing hulk hogan early and the very first pic is of him and Blassie while as sterling. Last a attire of him as Thunderlips would be cool

Thanks for the comments and

@Awsome1 we will try to cover most of his at least the main popular ones between us

@The Knight much appreciated but where you been was hoping you would have bailed me out earlier on bret and RVD ;)but all good

@anyone apparently the trick around max pts dont work with the other method of doing caws..anyway round it or am I wrong? Can anyone clarify

These are looking really good. With regards to nWo version, I think his tan needs to be darker. Also the sizing and placement of the boot & tights logo's on nwo attire 1 needs some tweaking.

These are looking really good. With regards to nWo version, I think his tan needs to be darker. Also the sizing and placement of the boot & tights logo's on nwo attire 1 needs some tweaking.

Archived