Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

Decided to get involved with re-collabing on Hogan with Bhangra and did up a custom skin edit for this one. Also did several tweaks to where Bhangra was so far and here is where it is at now. We will be doing Hollywood nWo, red/yellow, TNA, and classic versions. Thanks to Tekken and Red for several textures used in this.

Feedback welcome. Hope it's liked.

03/13: All faces, final attires, and renders now shown. Credit and thanks to Petchy for all the re-done renders now on all of these, as well as for the base background texture we used/edited/combined to build the tie-dye WCW shirt...and the movesets that will be on all of these. :cool:

Also, credit to Fozzy for render help on the initial classic renders and WCW

Will update here when uploads complete:

Hollywood, TNA, and CLassic Slot #2 attires now uploaded to Live.

tags:

Hulk Hogan

Bhangra22Man

WolfgangJT

Final faces:

Shaved:

shavedface.png

Bearded:

beardedface.png

Hollywood:

hollywoodface.png

light bearded TNA (on attire #1 of TNA slot):

tnaltbeardface.png

nWo Hollywood attires:

hollywood1.pnghollywood2.pnghollywood3.pnghollywood4.png

Renders:

hollywoodv.png

2000's tye-dye attires:

tyedye1.pngtyedye2.png

tyedye3y.pngtyedye4.png

Renders:

tiedye.png

TNA attires (now with arm tats included)

tna1.pngtna2.pngtna3e.pngtna4.png

Renders:

tnae.png

Classic face (light eyebrows):

classicface1.png

Classic face (darker eyebrows):

classicface2.png

Bhangra's Classic upload:

classicattire1.png

classicattire2.pngclassicattire3.pngclassicattire4.png

Renders:

classic1.png

Wolfie's upload:

classicattire5.pngclassicattire6.pngclassicattire7.pngclassicattire8.png

Renders:

classic2i.png

Pre-nWo WCW face (gives a younger looking idea at the new direction we are looking to take on face):

wcwface.png

WCW attires:

wcw1.png

wcw2.png

wcw3.png

wcw4.png

Renders:

wcw.png

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears to have a very rubbery look to it. Also, you can give him a tan now. Detailing looks good though. I also don't like this odd cut in the texture where it seems to end at the cheeks.

It appears to have a very rubbery look to it. Also, you can give him a tan now. Detailing looks good though. I also don't like this odd cut in the texture where it seems to end at the cheeks.

textures end at the edge of jaw, actually. That's just the shading in the skin...some reason, cap card seems to make it seem more defined than it actually is on the left side. :/ And CAW does have a custom tan, matched to the 06' skin's shading...will look into if we need to customize the skin and texture colorings further.

I feel like 3 things are certain in life: death, taxes, and Wolf and Bhangra will put out a Hogan each year! HAHA!

Good work as usual guys. Depending on what era your going for (seems to be mid to current) I would say work on the eyes a bit more because they seem a bit lifeless.

Bear with me, but he almost looks too...young. Like he's had plastic surgery. Detailing and morph look phenomenal, although he might look young. Also, I'm basing this off of this face being a more current version of Hogan by saying he looks young.

Not really anything i can spot which stands out as a noticeable flaw only thing i might suggest is a little tweaking under his eyes and maybe lip width but other than that it looks just like hogan :D

Thanks for the comments and

@Knight am guessing you are right ..SVR10 I started it, then we collabed..last year I done non-textured then wolfie converted it to textured and off course this year we collabing again..If they dont change caw system next game guess it might happen again assuming we both carrying on not like we both make loads of caws anyway

@Z yep can assure the texture does not end at the cheeks thats just the ingame shading/ wolfies card

@Wolfie got a mini tweak idea for eye area and eyebrows check PM

@Carpe and Romano also check your PM :) got something to check on classic hogan

@Bonesaw no worries classic hogan soon

@anyone I think we will have another mini face update but in relation to eyebags and eyebrows if anything else let us know in the mean time as these are minor things. Classic hogan and I think attire pics up early-ish next week..More comments welcomed

PS in general plain bandanas over something better than nothing bandanas?

Thanks for the comments btw eyebrows have been fixed we will do new shots with the attires very soon. Classic is taking time but getting there .. Keep the comments coming and maybe bone saw or Romano would mind suggestions for classic hogan attires since you two been the most interested in classic

Archived