Don't hate the playah, hate da game. -UPDATED!

Oliber.

I need suggestions and tips on this. Any help would be appreciated. :)

BookerMug-UPDATE1.jpg

last face pic is for the WM 19 attire. Still weighing other hair choices.

BookerAttire.jpg

OLD :

BookerMug.jpg

BookerBody.jpg

First attire is red (looks orange on pics)/ Survivor Series 2001 attire. The only difference with the SS and this attire is the 'BT' house logo on front does not have the 'flames' on the roof. Will add that later.

2nd attire is his WCW black trunks attire, might change the boots to black. 3rd attire is similar , only white, and the same hairstyle on 1st attire. Might change this, any attire suggestions?

UPDATE: Attire 1 is still the same, WCW slot altered to have black boots. 3rd attire is WM 19 attire, still undecided on the hair.

i know dynomyte's released a booker t as well, but this is still a very good effort mate.

Thanks! Yeah, Dyno's Booker was great. Good thing I made attires that are not similar to his. :)

Almost done finishing his singles Harlem Heat attire! whew.

That texture doesnt really work well.

What do you mean by that? Is it the skin tone? I didn't use any textures on this, cause I can't hack and can't find a booker t texture on live.

Thanks for the feedback :)

I meant the skin tone.

Also I think there is a better hair choice

Oh I see. Will try to find more tones to suit him. I think I used 11 before but decided to switch to this.

About the hair.. I tried the curly hair that most SVR 2010 eddie Guerrero CAW had, it doesn't look right. This current style is good in game. Will post in game shots later.

I really like the hair choice on this, I personally thought there wasn't any way of gettin a good early wwf lookin booker, but I think u've pulled it off pretty well man. Still needs tweaking facialy, but can't put my finger on it. But very nice start man

Thanks. I think that's the best choice for early WWF Booker .. for the later years, I'm still finding a substitute hair. lol.

Here's an update:

• Changed the skin tone.
  • Tweaks on mouth , jaw and eyebrows.
  • I think I did some changes on the eye area, lol.
  • Changed his WCW attire to all black.

Guys lemme know what you think :)

Add some age bro.

Will do. Thanks!

Cool, when will you upload him?

After I finished his fourth attire, singles Harlem Heat. I ran out of PT slots and there's a lot of PT that I have yet to upload, so maybe after the patch. Will tweak the face and body morph a little, change the moveset by a bit then it's ready to kick ass.

And if this gets enough interest. ;)

His face morphing was quite alot different back in late 90's early 2000's i think some work needs to be done in the face but its coming along good - References Below

BookerT1999.jpg

bookert.jpg

If possible i would really like to see his white flamed tight attire from wcw :D

Archived