Perry Saturn talks about being homeless

TheNetworkZ

cant respect the man enough, for what hes been through yet he still keeps fighting despite all the struggles he probably has to face nowadays....

its sad really the way how WWE buried the man

I wouldn't say the buried him... I'm assuming you're talking about the dress and mop? It was his idea. Saturn was never going to be a main event guy, he had fun and made good money.

One thing's for sure, you an't talk about Saturn having a really lean, ripped body anymore.

He's lost a TON of weight, and is back wrestling here and there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2WVkvBCk3s

thats a great find! And its good to see him still being able to do what he loves and still moving quite well in the ring...

Well I believe the stories about his moppy gimmick differ from one source to another...

some say he wanted to do it, others said he had to as a punishment for hurting a guy at a houseshow..

whatever reason was really behind it, I still find it saddening that the man had to go out of the business because WWE released him and the last thing people remember about him is him being in love with a mop...

yeah I agree he would have never been a WWE/WHC champion but if they would have kept him around, maybe just MAYBE he could have been a competitor for the WWECW's ECW Title...

cant respect the man enough, for what hes been through yet he still keeps fighting despite all the struggles he probably has to face nowadays....

its sad really the way how WWE buried the man

I wouldn't say the buried him... I'm assuming you're talking about the dress and mop? It was his idea. Saturn was never going to be a main event guy, he had fun and made good money.

Plus when he did it, it was funny, unlike others who have tried. (Like Vito)

Archived