Vampiro (**13/04 - Human Torch 100% Uploaded!**) >>

nao619

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick update, I've re-uploaded the 1st slot because I'd missed a logo on the back of the Misfits shirt! Small I know, but I had to change it. Unfortunately it didn't upload to the same slot so it has 0 downloads again! :(

If someone could check the new version is there that'd be great!

Human Torch etc to come tomorrow afternoon UK time..

Oh also, the re-uploaded version has the Selection Screen render.

Just a quick question regarding the Human Torch era - would people rather have him wrestle in the shirt like he did in the match, or just have it as Entrance Attire?

Or, I could do 2 versions, one where he wrestles without it and has slightly modified paint, and one that is true to the actual match?

I'm concious of the goofy problem where you delete layers and it removes everything for those who might not want it?

Make him wrestle in shirt :) The shirt is awesome :) When are you planning to get it online. Servers seem quite friendly in last few hours. :)

Cool I'll add that option in then! I did try at dinner but I must have ejected the game about 100 times but did it hell want to load up! Then it was time to go back to work! :lol:

I'll try upload later on tonight..

Just a quick question regarding the Human Torch era - would people rather have him wrestle in the shirt like he did in the match, or just have it as Entrance Attire?

Or, I could do 2 versions, one where he wrestles without it and has slightly modified paint, and one that is true to the actual match?

I'm concious of the goofy problem where you delete layers and it removes everything for those who might not want it?

I'd like to see the two version option, personally. I know what you mean with the PTs deleting-- I had a nightmare getting my Helms finished because I had stuff spread across PT saves and would remove one thing only to see like 7 random logos vanish. It's scary to edit that stuff. :)

Default the moveset besides for those of us that downloaded your other Vampiro we can just copy the moves from there. If that doesn't work maybe just upload the Pts so we can edit the Vampiro you already uploaded or start over, Idk.

I also made one based on his bigger matches :)

Hey mate,

The message about uploading download content kept coming up for me, it turned out I had put moves in my caws moveset that were actually downloaded from the downloadable superstars.

You can keep your caw with moveset you want by copying then the copy re-set moveset t upload or go through moveset to figure out which move is causing the issue.

Hope it helps.

P.S. Also has same problem if you use downloaded superstars signs...for example if you put a Batista sign on your caw it would cause these message t cme up.

Hey mate,

The message about uploading download content kept coming up for me, it turned out I had put moves in my caws moveset that were actually downloaded from the downloadable superstars.

You can keep your caw with moveset you want by copying then the copy re-set moveset t upload or go through moveset to figure out which move is causing the issue.

Hope it helps.

P.S. Also has same problem if you use downloaded superstars signs...for example if you put a Batista sign on your caw it would cause these message t cme up.

Thanks mate, but it's a different message to the usual one that says about uploading downloaded content. It says the creation was actual created by another player, yet the only change I made since uploading last time was adding the shirts which contain my own Paint Tool data. :???:

Bizarre!?

I just saw this caw on CC and downloaded it. It a pretty awesome Vampiro.

I was wondering you mentioned on an earlier post about a 100% accurate moveset . Do you still have it if so could you post it or put it in CC?

Plus how did you get the netrance vid? I looked in CC for Vampiro entrance vid but no results.

\

BTW I hope you do more caws in the near future for this game or any future wwe games.

Human Torch has been uploaded??

Sadly not, struggling with the 'This content was created by another player' message! :(

I just saw this caw on CC and downloaded it. It a pretty awesome Vampiro.

I was wondering you mentioned on an earlier post about a 100% accurate moveset . Do you still have it if so could you post it or put it in CC?

Plus how did you get the netrance vid? I looked in CC for Vampiro entrance vid but no results.

\

BTW I hope you do more caws in the near future for this game or any future wwe games.

The moveset was actually done by Rewmac which can be found here > http://caws.ws/forum/topic/425857-rewmacs-movesets/page__view__findpost__p__8586274

The titantron is a hack which we are not permitted to talk about on here.

Thanks for the feedback! :cool:

Archived