Vampiro (**13/04 - Human Torch 100% Uploaded!**) >>

nao619

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear god, this is amazing! Please tell me you're going to upload this soon!

That blood pattern on his NWE outfit is the best I've ever seen used on a wrestler. Care to share how you got the color/look? I'd like to do something with one of my original CAW's.

Yeah, to be fair the blood is just made up of the black dragon that's in 'Designs', the the horizontal size right down and the vertical size up. Colour is default red but with a shade of 60 ;) .

One more video..

looks good, I would make the eyes wider though, they look a little daft now. Also since face skin is not important for features here I would recommend the one with the v on the forehead or the one with the forehead curves, it would benefit from the detail, plus I'd like to see the designs under the eyes a bit darker.

That blood pattern on his NWE outfit is the best I've ever seen used on a wrestler. Care to share how you got the color/look? I'd like to do something with one of my original CAW's.

Yeah, to be fair the blood is just made up of the black dragon that's in 'Designs', the the horizontal size right down and the vertical size up. Colour is default red but with a shade of 60 ;) .

One more video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvluXuCWYsk

Thanks, Nao! I can't wait to form my WCW save around Vampiro. And thanks for resisting the urge to do his "Guardian Angels" outfit from AAA. :D

One more video..

Thanks, Nao! I can't wait to form my WCW save around Vampiro. And thanks for resisting the urge to do his "Guardian Angels" outfit from AAA. :D

Ha yep, Vampiro should never be wearing a red beret in my opinion! :D

So excited for this to be uploaded. i tried and failed at getting my Vampiro to look right. This is truly epic.

Just tried uploading to Community Creations a few times but typically it keeps failing due to connection errors, I didn't realise uploading was just as terrible as downloading!? I'm glad the patch cured the problems.. :spas:

I'll keep trying..

:bang:

Still struggling with the damn servers!! This is painful! For those who have managed to upload CAWs, what's the average amount of time it 'should' take?

I'll keep trying but if all else fails today I can post the .CAS file for those that know what to do with it..

It's slower around this time but stable. You should wait around 40 seconds or something. I just downloaded a caw and theb ar was stuck at the end for 30 seconds. So if you just try a couple of times now when the servers aren't overloaded it should be fine.

I hope you manage to upload it, since I have no idea what to do with a .CAS file :(

Archived