Vampiro (**13/04 - Human Torch 100% Uploaded!**) >>

nao619

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff!

Forgive me for sounding dumb but when I release the 2nd pack I assume I do it as a new slot so there will be 2 up on Community Creations?

Yep, you do it as a 2nd slot, looking forward to seeing the ICP attire.

Good good, I've done a quick prototype for the ICP paint so I think it will work.

Well it's finished. I finished it last night. But it has DLC moves in it, so most likely it'll be a formula because I used the One-Handed Chokeslam for Vampiro's Bite. I watched a lot of his matches as I thought his one handed side slam and the Vampiro's Bite Chokeslam were the one and same move. Had to realize they aren't the same two separate moves. Must be getting rusty in my old age :)

I would really want to see the slot you uploaded with the short hair changed to human torch match, but I'm not expecting you to go through all the hell again for this :)

Well it's finished. I finished it last night. But it has DLC moves in it, so most likely it'll be a formula because I used the One-Handed Chokeslam for Vampiro's Bite. I watched a lot of his matches as I thought his one handed side slam and the Vampiro's Bite Chokeslam were the one and same move. Had to realize they aren't the same two separate moves. Must be getting rusty in my old age :)

I would really want to see the slot you uploaded with the short hair changed to human torch match, but I'm not expecting you to go through all the hell again for this :)

Cool, yeah I use the One Handed Chokslam but had to change it for the upload.

Well I could always change that as I've noticed that the server is more stable for me at lunchtime (UK time). I guess it depends on what others think?

The 2nd slot will have the short haired CMLL attire so I guess it makes sense to have the other short haired attire with it?

Cool, yeah I use the One Handed Chokslam but had to change it for the upload.

Well I could always change that as I've noticed that the server is more stable for me at lunchtime (UK time). I guess it depends on what others think?

The 2nd slot will have the short haired CMLL attire so I guess it makes sense to have the other short haired attire with it?

I'm posting my moveset soon if you are interested. I hope you manage to upload it.

I can't help it when it comes to movesets :) Kinda like my passion when it comes to creating stuff in the game. I can be at it for hours :) Anyways posted the tuned up moveset for Vampiro. I made it a hybrid. What it means I've put in moves he used in XWF, CMLL, WCW and so on...

Very much oliged, moveset looks good!

Not sure if I can say or not but I've now made a proper selection screen picture for Vampiro so I will probably update V1 to V2 so everyone can have it. I'll put pics up tonight of how it looks in-game!

is the human torch era up cause

ive always been skeptical over the years but this one actually looks amazing

Thanks!

It's not up yet because I just need to finish off the other attires. I'll aim for a weekend upload of the second slot - time and server permitting! :cool:

Selection screen picture..

selectionscreen.jpg

Very much oliged, moveset looks good!

Not sure if I can say or not but I've now made a proper selection screen picture for Vampiro so I will probably update V1 to V2 so everyone can have it. I'll put pics up tonight of how it looks in-game!

You are aiming slot 2 and v2 as well for the weekend?

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates if you got the Xbox to work on the possible upload of the WCW Human Toarch Attire?

It's hit and miss at the minute but I can get it working eventually, I have to eject the drive about 40 times for it to finally read the disc!

But I should be able to have the 2nd slot done by mid-week.

Question also, if I re-upload Slot 1 with some minor changes, will it replace the existing one on CC or will it treat it as a seperate CAW?

Archived