Vampiro (**13/04 - Human Torch 100% Uploaded!**) >>

nao619

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this is just awesome. I might have to pick this up. You said you plan on doing another slot, what might that be?

Yeah, not 100% on the other attires but I'm thinking..

- ICP

- Late 2000 WCW Attire (Gloved attire from match with Mike Awesome)

- TripleManía XVIII

Any ideas on the 4th?

Well you have five attires posted so which ever one's not on the first slot would be on the next one. Unless I'm mistaken and you can have more than four attires on a slot or you're doing three slots.

A-ha, very good point! Well spotted! ;) There will just be 2 for now..

The upper back tattoo between the shoulder blades is pretty much the same as the back of t-shirt you have for him.

I can't really tell from the pics but did you get his upper back tattoos?

Yeah I got the ones across the top of the shoulder blades and sides of the neck. I believe there is one on the back of his neck too but I'm unable to get any decent views of it.

The upper back tattoo between the shoulder blades is pretty much the same as the back of t-shirt you have for him.

I can't really tell from the pics but did you get his upper back tattoos?

Yeah I got the ones across the top of the shoulder blades and sides of the neck. I believe there is one on the back of his neck too but I'm unable to get any decent views of it.

Yep got that one.

Well you have five attires posted so which ever one's not on the first slot would be on the next one. Unless I'm mistaken and you can have more than four attires on a slot or you're doing three slots.

It's gonna be tough to choose between the two slots, but I'll probably go with the first slot since I can't remember his ICP attire. :P

It's gonna be tough to choose between the two slots, but I'll probably go with the first slot since I can't remember his ICP attire. :P

Ha yeah quite a dilemma, I'm pretty sure I could make a 3rd slot too, got some more ideas. :)

Just out of curiosity,how accurate would you say the tattoos are,and would you consider doing his tna attire?

The left arm is textured from the actual designs so that one is accurate. The sleeve and chest design textures didn't turn out right so I've used in-game designs to build them.

Do you have any photos of his TNA attire?

Just out of curiosity,how accurate would you say the tattoos are,and would you consider doing his tna attire?

The left arm is textured from the actual designs so that one is accurate. The sleeve and chest design textures didn't turn out right so I've used in-game designs to build them.

Do you have any photos of his TNA attire?

Not at the moment,but I can look if you'd like,but it was a short haired attire with tights that had red designs on the sides,and he wore it before he had the evil tattoo done if that helps any.

Thanks for the reply about the tattoos,from what I've seen of them,they look fairly accurate to me.

The attire im mainly refering to is the one he wore vs el mesias in WSX.

Yeah, that attire isn't all that different to the 'Independent' one I've done is it? Obviously there is the shirt and jacket.

Maybe the 'Joker' style hair would work better for that one too? I'll have a play about with it..

Man this looks awesome! Looking forward to it. Are the PTs online? Amazing work on shirt and tatts (especially left arm)

Thanks! They're not online yet but I will be uploading them once it's released.

CMLL attire added to top post..

The CMLL attire looks awesome man, but I personally prefer him with long hair. Although I love the NWE attire, mainly because of that PT blood.

Cool, I've changed the hair on the NWE attire since, it looks better now in my opinion.

Awesome, is that attire going to be in slot 1? This topic made me remember how much I liked the Vampiro/Sting feud growing up. It was the main reason I watched WCW.

The CMLL attire looks awesome man, but I personally prefer him with long hair. Although I love the NWE attire, mainly because of that PT blood.

Cool, I've changed the hair on the NWE attire since, it looks better now in my opinion.

Awesome, is that attire going to be in slot 1? This topic made me remember how much I liked the Vampiro/Sting feud growing up. It was the main reason I watched WCW.

Yep that's in slot 1. Also, new to YouTube but I've uploaded an entrance video..

Archived