Vampiro (**13/04 - Human Torch 100% Uploaded!**) >>

nao619

13th April 2012 - Both Slots Uploaded

Alrighty, here we are, both final slots. I've stripped out all of the old pictures to tidy it up a little!

Many thanks to themastadon for doing things I'm not aloud to speak of here, and Rewmac for the movesets! Much obliged! :cool:

SLOT 1

Independent

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

NWE (Short Hair)

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

XWF

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

Misfits

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

SLOT 2

Human Torch Match

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Human Torch Match Era (Alternate)

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

ICP/Dark Carnival

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

CMLL (Red Hair)

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

Cheers

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha why not get someone to make u the proper textures for tats also

Because that means relying on someone else for the majority of the design. However if someone feels that they are up to it, knock yourselves out.

Either way you're relying on someone else's work. Don't get lazy man. It's good work.

I am a huge Vampiro and Misfits fan and he is usually one of the first guys that I create. I love the attires that you made for him and the pt work on the Crimson Ghost logo are awesome but the face and hair aren't quite right and the tattoos need a little bit of work. Like I said it is a really great start man, don't get discouraged and keep trying

I am a huge Vampiro and Misfits fan and he is usually one of the first guys that I create. I love the attires that you made for him and the pt work on the Crimson Ghost logo are awesome but the face and hair aren't quite right and the tattoos need a little bit of work. Like I said it is a really great start man, don't get discouraged and keep trying

That's cool, thanks for the feedback. Just waiting on my capture card because the face/texture of the paint does actually look a whole lot better on screen.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't really tell from the pics but did you get his upper back tattoos?

Yeah I got the ones across the top of the shoulder blades and sides of the neck. I believe there is one on the back of his neck too but I'm unable to get any decent views of it.

Archived