INNOs caw showcase... hawt stuff

INNO

Hello people!

Lets get to it this is three of my caws this year, the first is my main character Silvestre INNO, probably the sexiest man alive and one part of Team F..Word Yeah, the second guy is my Puro caw Nanashi who dislikes Americans, and is angry all the time, and the third one my happy high flyer/lucha.. dude Rojas Royal..

Silvestre "The French Hit" INNO

All the images below are thumbnails (click them to see a bigger version 8-) )

th_e2.jpgth_SR5.jpgth_SR2.jpgth_SR1.jpgth_SR4.jpgth_SR3.jpg

NICKNAME(S): The French Hit

NATIONALITY: French

BILLED FROM: Lyon, France

Signature moves: Reality Slap, Three Judo Throws, Shooting Star Press

Finishing moves: INNOvator, INNOvation Buster

Entrance:

Other videos featuring INNO:

-

Nanashi

th_SR8.jpgth_SR6.jpgth_SR7.jpg

NICKNAME(S):

NATIONALITY: Japanese

BILLED FROM: Japan

Signature moves: All kinds of sentons, Michinoku Driver

Finishing moves: Banzai Charge, Dragons Gate

Rojas Royal

th_SR9.jpgth_SR10.jpgth_SR11.jpg

NICKNAME(S):

NATIONALITY: To be decided

BILLED FROM: To be decided

Signature moves: Christo, Corner Moonsault

Finishing moves: Royal Mutilation, Cradle Mutilation

Really nice attires and PT work. Faces and body morphs look a bit wonky. But that is how you made them so ya must like them XD. Overall nice looking caws.

Wonky? Please explain.

EDIT: As some of you may have seen the coloring on some of the hair isn't the same :I - I fixed it, it was barely visible in game :shift:

Really nice attires and PT work. Faces and body morphs look a bit wonky. But that is how you made them so ya must like them XD. Overall nice looking caws.

Wonky? Please explain.

EDIT: As some of you may have seen the coloring on some of the hair isn't the same :I - I fixed it, it was barely visible in game :shift:

well in wonky i mean unbalanced. the eyes to mouth ratio is off. Your noses are narrow and pointy. Your Japanese guy in particular. I was not saying the caws were bad but saying that they would look better with a bit more work on the faces. Japanese males have thin noses at the top and wide thick noses in the nostril area. But Like i said in the first post i made these are yours if you like them this way who am i to put them down, which i wasnt, I was just saying they could be inproved to be more life like with a few small tweeks.

Wonky? Please explain.

well in wonky i mean unbalanced. the eyes to mouth ratio is off. Your noses are narrow and pointy. Your Japanese guy in particular. I was not saying the caws were bad but saying that they would look better with a bit more work on the faces. Japanese males have thin noses at the top and wide thick noses in the nostril area. But Like i said in the first post i made these are yours if you like them this way who am i to put them down, which i wasnt, I was just saying they could be inproved to be more life like with a few small tweeks.

When I ask you to explain it isn't because I am offended in any way, but I just cant use "wonky" for anything, but now that you explained what you mean I can work on it and improve it. ;)

I appreciate your criticism.

Thanks man ;)

- I've been playing a bit around with the faces on INNO and Rojas, Nanashi will have to wait tho' - I will post some pics later today.. I think they're improved myself, time will tell if I am right or if I failed and didn't get it at all :um:

@Veddi Feel free to invite me to a match :P

11rg108.jpg

that area is what i was talking about mostly. as it throws the entire face off. As a whole the face is great but with that pointy nose your caws look like most of what is been posted here for the last 3 or 4 years lol. It doesnt look unique....which the rest of the caw does but is held back because of the "wonky" nose.

I was giving my honest opinion on him and your Japanese guy's faces because I pride myself in my faces because I try to make distinctly different looking faces then everyone else. I have a knack i have been told .

Other then the nose now his face,INNO at least doesnt look generic. Nice work overall on the 3 of these, as i would love to have the time and paitence to sit and do those types of PTs but alas i dont haha.

that area is what i was talking about mostly. as it throws the entire face off. As a whole the face is great but with that pointy nose your caws look like most of what is been posted here for the last 3 or 4 years lol. It doesnt look unique....which the rest of the caw does but is held back because of the "wonky" nose.

I was giving my honest opinion on him and your Japanese guy's faces because I pride myself in my faces because I try to make distinctly different looking faces then everyone else. I have a knack i have been told .

Other then the nose now his face,INNO at least doesnt look generic. Nice work overall on the 3 of these, as i would love to have the time and paitence to sit and do those types of PTs but alas i dont haha.

I see but the pointy nose on INNO isn't going - it makes sense considering French and caucasian males in general tend to have pointy noses - I will fix it on Nanashi tho' when I get to change his morphing.

- Again I appreciate your feedback :D

yes French males tend to have narrow pointy noses but they do not have squished pointy ones lol. Didnt say you had to change it, just said it would look better if you widened the point a bit to rid it of the pinched look that everyone has on their caws since SVR 09 on the XBOX.

Archived