123 Kid and other 92-94 WWF wrestlers

slickrickstyles

Now after the patch is released we will be able to have an all CAW universe I really want to completely make this era of the WWF and was wondering if one of you great guys can direct me to a caw of 123 KID or make his blue or black and red attire for me on one of the great XPAC caws out there...Also if you can direct me to some names to search under for other guys of this era itd be much appreciate...Thanks again

Now after the patch is released we will be able to have an all CAW universe I really want to completely make this era of the WWF and was wondering if one of you great guys can direct me to a caw of 123 KID or make his blue or black and red attire for me on one of the great XPAC caws out there...Also if you can direct me to some names to search under for other guys of this era itd be much appreciate...Thanks again

hey dude right now im workin on a Mesias CAW n then i have a Trevor Murdoc Requet but after that i would be happy 2 help i love 123 kid n the classic wwf u can check out my Mesias n let me know what u think of my work n if u want my help

hey dude right now im workin on a Mesias CAW n then i have a Trevor Murdoc Requet but after that i would be happy 2 help i love 123 kid n the classic wwf u can check out my Mesias n let me know what u think of my work n if u want my help

That would be great sounds good...I really wanna start my universe with that era

that sounds cool iv decided that once the patch comes out im gonna have impact on Fridays n raw supershow on Mondays were raw n smack down both ron the brand n Wednesdays will be ROH n il make a spit tna wwe ppvs oh n if ur looking for a wwf 80/90s look u might wanna look theres an Ultimate Warrior caw that someone made n it looks amazing

oh n if u can would u please post some good refs of his face n attires

Archived