Move question??

TCsinger09

Is this move in the game "swinging fisherman suplex"

It is indeed, there are two of them.

Can't recall what they're called in game, something like Spinning Neckbreaker or Swinging Neckbreaker but I used the pinning version for Daffney's Lobotomy finisher.

Edit to add that I like your Sexy Star avatar by the way. Hope it's her, been wrong before lol

Can't recall what they're called in game, something like Spinning Neckbreaker or Swinging Neckbreaker but I used the pinning version for Daffney's Lobotomy finisher.

Edit to add that I like your Sexy Star avatar by the way. Hope it's her, been wrong before lol

It is indeed Sexy Star....but with the swinging fisherman suplex she grabs the one leg and spins like in the swinging neckbreaker

It is indeed Sexy Star....but with the swinging fisherman suplex she grabs the one leg and spins like in the swinging neckbreaker

Yep, pretty sure they're listed as Swinging Neckbreaker 1 and 2 then now.

Weird I know but so are a lot of THQ's move name decisions.

Archived